• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Town of Fables Clear Out Special! [OFFLINE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
no. no errors here..
shall i try to connect to yours?

No that isn't the problem, it's that some ds's don't pair well, I've heard of this happening :/ Have you tried resetting your wifi? If you had problems yesterday as well it's most likely that. If you want to open your gates again now and we'll see if it works this time :)

my wifi is not resettable. (im not able to)

otherwise, no problems if it doesnt work.. ill try another time :)

Hello again! Was wondering if I could have another go? If that's not ok I understand :) If I can I'd like the holiday stocking, card carpet and golden wall?

Sure why not :) You might have to wait a bit first as I'm having ds trouble with my current trade, and I'd rather if you also chipped in 5tbt so the people who have spent that to get more than three items don't feel ripped off :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

my wifi is not resettable. (im not able to)

otherwise, no problems if it doesnt work.. ill try another time :)

I'm sorry, I just don't think we'll be able to connect! You can try coming to mine now if you'd like but I'd say the same thing will happen! I'll open my gates now and you can check!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure why not :) You might have to wait a bit first as I'm having ds trouble with my current trade, and I'd rather if you also chipped in 5tbt so the people who have spent that to get more than three items don't feel ripped off :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm sorry, I just don't think we'll be able to connect! You can try coming to mine now if you'd like but I'd say the same thing will happen! I'll open my gates now and you can check!

Yay got it to work! Trade completed, enjoy!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello again! Was wondering if I could have another go? If that's not ok I understand :) If I can I'd like the holiday stocking, card carpet and golden wall?

JeanQueen you're up, are you alright with what I said? :)

thnx! for the trade!

although not at my town, but thnx for visiting yours! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yay got it to work! Trade completed, enjoy!

- - - Post Merge - - -

JeanQueen you're up, are you alright with what I said? :)

Yep! I'll just have to look up how to transfer haha...never done it before.

Yep! I'll just have to look up how to transfer haha...never done it before.

Oh sure! You just click on the bells the person your sending to has, and then type in the amount and transfer! That's the rough version, I'm sure there's a better explanation on the TBT forums! I'll just grab the items now :)

Oh sure! You just click on the bells the person your sending to has, and then type in the amount and transfer! That's the rough version, I'm sure there's a better explanation on the TBT forums! I'll just grab the items now :)

I think it worked :p ? Let me know if it didn't! I'm opening my gates btw :)

Great! You actually gave a better explanation then I'd previously been given :D

Really? I thought it was pretty terrible haha, but glad to help!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bummer the wall wasn't where I thought, just gonna be another minute. If you could reopen again that would be great :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bummer the wall wasn't where I thought, just gonna be another minute. If you could reopen again that would be great :)

That's ok take your time!

Mayor alesha
:Town brigg
:Items: katie pic, piggy bank, orange wetsuit

No problem, I'll just gather the items from a side character and then I'll let you know when to open your gates :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

No problem, I'll just gather the items from a side character and then I'll let you know when to open your gates :D

You can open your gates now :)

Darn I came a little to late for the Orange wet suit! Well either way what a nice thing to do for people! Have a great day :)

Darn I came a little to late for the Orange wet suit! Well either way what a nice thing to do for people! Have a great day :)

Aww sorry about that! Is there anything else you were interested in? :) You have a great day too!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mayor alesha
:Town brigg
:Items: katie pic, piggy bank, orange wetsuit

Trade complete, enjoy!

And that's it for me tonight! I'll close the thread again and open again when I get the chance!

:lemon: OFFLINE :lemon:

Mayor: Shaw
Town: Lunar
Items: Card bed. (I'll pay with a lucky clover if that's ok?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back