Town is becoming plagued with ugly villagers.

Team

Started From The Bottom
Bells
Stupid me traded flowers with someone yesterday and I got Diva (UGH) from them. First Tucker and now Diva. I'm turning into the foster home of unwanted villagers. DO NOT DO ANYTHING with people if you don't want their villagers. Practice New Leaf abstinence.

Haha! I know how you feel. T Bone, Tank, Kyle (I'm sorry, he looks like he's on drugs), ect ect.

Aww that sucks :(
I never got to choose my last 2 villagers because I got marcel and Sparro from street pass >.<

I kicked one of my good villagers out so I have an extra space for a dream villagers... and now its filled by Diva. I will never ever talk to her. I am extremely mad lol. x______________x

I kicked one of my good villagers out so I have an extra space for a dream villagers... and now its filled by Diva. I will never ever talk to her. I am extremely mad lol. x______________x

Just introduce yourself to her, and never talk to her until she pings you ^^

This is why my alt town is being used as a villager screening process. I'll TT to get villagers I want to leave that town the day my main town gets a space. It takes the fun out of random villagers, but atleast I don't have to hide behind trees when they leave their houses.

Since givaway villagers and villager trading is so common here, if a villager goes unclaimed it's likely to be one that nobody wants. Any villager that anyone can possibly want will be claimed. That leaves only leftovers for people who visit other villagers just for fun or who trade items. If you're really fussy about who moves in, you can't just find friends to visit and you can't street pass.

It's one thing to leave everything up to chance and get whatever villager the game randomly assigns--your as likely to get a "good" one as a "bad" one. However, in a community so active wtih trading and giving away villagers, you're likely to get a villager nobody wants if you do online game interactions with anyone here and you have fewer than ten villagers. Of course, others may be saddled with your unclaimed leftovers, too.

it took almost a month for me to kick her out although I never talk to her. Diva is truly ugly, she isn't deserved to be in the game.

i have 2 ant eaters ; 2 horse ; 2 peacock....lol....its like.....why can i get a dog or a cat

Aww, but I like Tucker. But yeah, Diva's gross. I did something like this and got Tiffany RIGHT after I got an ugly person to go.

I have all the villagers that I like, the only thing I have to do is make sure that they don't move out.

I guess I got lucky, because after someone came to get Chadder (he bumps me down to 9 villagers so I was pretty happy) she gave me her Charlise >_> I was looking for an uchi anyway, even though she wasn't my top few choices...it could be worse though.

Back