Aquari

|| My last few hours ||
Bells
Switch
1784-4250-6328
Aurora Sky
New Leaf Token
Green Balloon
So im starting new town and ive spent 2 days resetting for peach to be my town fruit and for a good town map layout. just barely i saw peaches in the main menu, talked to rover and found a good looking map layout, but when i finally arrived at my brand new town there was cherries, this has happened to me twice now, peaches in main menu and a different fruit when i arrive....is this how its always been or maybe the update screwed up how resetting works?

Literally everyone I know that's reset has gotten cherries?? I even had a friend reset a couple times. Cherries. Idk why so many people with cherries???

Literally everyone I know that's reset has gotten cherries?? I even had a friend reset a couple times. Cherries. Idk why so many people with cherries???

its not only cherries, its literally any fruit except the one i want, peaches. just tried resetting again and i got apples

you could cut down all the cherry trees and replace them with peaches lol

But yea, in every Animal Crossing game, when you create a new town it shows a different one on the menu to the one you're creating. It was frustrating, especially in City Folk.

But then you can't have golden peaches. I wanted apples so I could have golden apples but I got stupid cherries instead

you could cut down all the cherry trees and replace them with peaches lol

But yea, in every Animal Crossing game, when you create a new town it shows a different one on the menu to the one you're creating. It was frustrating, especially in City Folk.

but i couldve swore the town fruit matches the fruit in the menu, also i want perfect peach trees which i cant do unless i have peach as town fruit.\

Edit: finally got an "ok" town layout and peach as my town fruit, thank you everyone for helping, i guess im just a bit rusty because of my long break from this game, woops!

Last edited:
The same thing happens to me over and over extremely annoying, especially when you've found a good map and likeable villagers! I just keep resetting until I at least get a decent map and the fruit I want.

I've done the same thing when I started my second town. I was initially looking for apples or any fruit other than oranges and pears. It didn't take too long till I got peaches. They're my second favorite next to apples so I went ahead and accepted it. I love the map and the starting villagers were decent.

Anyway, it's good that you finally found yours!

It's a something I hate with a passion.
Would have originally had Apples according to the Title, but then it changed to Oranges!?
Perfect Oranges look great though. :3
Same goes with villagers, if you see someone such as... Poppy, she probably won't be in the town you have when you choose a map.

Last edited:
I've never restarted for fruit before :eek: I guess I just got lucky in both my towns (peaches and apples, my favourite) - always went with one of the first 4 maps Rover offered :p Glad you finally settled on your map though!

Back