Switch
7866-4182-8305
Pear (Fruit)
Mailbox
Silver Mailbox
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (44) +
Hey guys! I sorta of reset my town a bit recently and went through a crafting splurge. Anywho, I'm in need of some items to reestablish my town's local flora and fauna such as a stack of every fruit: (pretty please)
Apples, oranges, pears, peaches, and cherries
Some crafting materials, maybe like uh:
3 stacks of each wood
3 of iron, stone, and clay
3 stacks of both bamboo types.
I don't have much tbt cause I haven't been on here in months but I have a lot of bells and a few unidentified fossils I can trade.

Let me know price, pick up or drop off via dodocode. My village representative is Calypso from Ogygia
Thank you!!

Hi I have:
5 𝚃𝙱𝚃 per stack:
Clay - 3
Iron Nuggets - 3
Stone - 3

I don’t know which fruits I have but I have all kinds. I can give them for free.

The prices for the stacks of materials seems a little exorbitant that i might as well just farm islands for them but I can throw you a few tbt for just the fruit instead.
I may not be familiar with the new currency inflation since new horizons got released so sorry for the mishap but fruit would be nice!

I have a lot you can have :) don’t worry about payment. It’ll free up my storage and be put to good use lol (specifically clay, iron, softwood, Stone, and hardwood)

The prices for the stacks of materials seems a little exorbitant that i might as well just farm islands for them but I can throw you a few tbt for just the fruit instead.
I may not be familiar with the new currency inflation since new horizons got released so sorry for the mishap but fruit would be nice!

Np. All fruits are free. I will send you dodo when I finish shaking trees.

I have a lot you can have :) don’t worry about payment. It’ll free up my storage and be put to good use lol

That would be amazing! Just let me know how you wanna do this! Since my town is pretty bare right now there's a lot of space in front of the airport if that makes dropping off easier
Post automatically merged:

Np. All fruits are free. I will send you dodo when I finish shaking trees.
Sweet, thank youuu!

Sure, np! It’s really just sitting but I edited my post to show what I have a lot of. Those are all I can give if that’s ok. I have all fruits too actually. Forgot that part.

That would be amazing! Just let me know how you wanna do this! Since my town is pretty bare right now there's a lot of space in front of the airport if that makes dropping off easier

Sweet, thank youuu!

Ok.
I will send dodo code shortly.

Sure, np! It’s really just sitting but I edited my post to show what I have a lot of. Those are all I can give if that’s ok. I have all fruits too actually. Forgot that part.
That would be wonderful! I can always farm the regular wood on islands. I'm grabbing fruit from the other person shortly so don't worry about those!

No problem, you can send me code or I could send you code I don’t mind either way :)

Ah, I just remembered. I have like 30 diys sitting on my island. Idk if you need those too?

Ok, got it :)
Oh snap maybe! I'd love to come check them out!

Ok, just to save multiple trips and pocket space I’ll come drop off then go back to my island and send you code xD

I have a lot of stuff what would u like the most. I have a lot of iron and stone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back