• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Town Clearout! ( ´∀`)☆ [OVER]

Virals

coffee addict
Bells
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Waluigi Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (24) +
Giveaway is DONE! Thanks everyone for coming by! ♥

I've neglected my town for a long time, like half my dreamies moved out and the town is in general disarray. So I want you guys to scavenge my town for anything that you can grab. I would be selling everything but I am way too lazy to type out and count everything, but I don't want to just destroy everything cause that's a waste. Even though I LOVE my town map its time to move on ; A;

Things to know!
- Once my gates are open and all 3 people have arrived I'll set a timer in-game for 5 minutes (don't leave the train station until timer starts). There is no restriction on how much you can take, but don't be greedy and leave good things for others as well.
- Do NOT enter unless I have quoted you here and said you can come in.
- There are things everywhere. All furni is in the plaza, TONS of black and pink roses and lots of other flowers in almost every corner of the map, clovers, mushrooms, tools and random items at the train station, a few bush starts on my beach somewhere
- Make sure to add my FC before posting. Give me yours as well as your town name when you post. If you've added me before you'll have to do it again
- Tips in TBT are radical but not needed!

Last edited:
could I join?
My town is south p. and my fc is on the side

Last edited:
Really wanna join plz :D
Fc in sidebar
My town is Splashko

Last edited:
Hi. I would also like an opportunity to come to your town. :) If I can, I will be coming over as Shigemi from Trost.

The first group is being timed right now, so the next 3 people after them should make sure they are ready and I'll quote them when the gate is open

Could I come over please? My FC is on the side, town of Ilios :)

Really wanna join plz :D
Fc in sidebar
My town is Splashko

Hi. I would also like an opportunity to come to your town. :) If I can, I will be coming over as Shigemi from Trost.

The gate is open for you three! Come on by! I'll wait 10 mins max and then I'll start the timer.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks so much! I took home some pink and black roses <33
Hehe no problem! ♥

Could I come over too if something is left? xD

Back