• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Touch screen, or buttons?

Grawr

Retired Staff
Bells
Well, incase the question wasnt clear to you: Which do you use to play ACWW?? The touch screen or the regular control pad and buttons? I was just wonderin...since I use the buttons. I cant get used to the touch screen for a classic game like Animal Crossing!

I use the buttons too, but not all the time. I use the stylus for menus and stuff (and sometimes moving, but I mostly use the buttons).

To me, Its a lot easier to fish and dig and catch bugs WITHOUT the touch screen, ya know?

i couldn't use the screen for the life of me, now i'm used to it...

i use the Touch Screen... just works best for me... although fishing is a bit harder...

I use the buttons more or less. The touch screen, I use for constellations, money transactions (such as depositing/withdrawing money) and design making.

i find it easier to aim with the fishing rod using buttons, but easier to reel in or whatever you do with the stylus.

Back