• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Totakeke

Liquefy

Bells
Cake
KK appears at 7:30pm but he doesn't start taking requests until 8pm. He stays until midnight. Sorry, he disappears (the coward!) when you are online.

Suggested request: K.K. Metal.

Create extra players in your town/house to get extra airchecks. You don't have to complete chores to get a recording.

I'm getting - K.K. Soul, K.K. Bossa, K.K. Fusion, and another one I forgot (i have four characters total)
My bro is getting - Go K.K. Rider, K.K. Condor, K.K. Steppe, and another one (he has four players total, too)

Is that on Saturdays (Yup, my guide still hasn't come in the mail yet even though I did 2 day shipping a month ago >.>)

Yeah, I think he comes every Saturday around 7:30PM. Where can he be found when he arrives? In front of the gate where Booker and Copper are?

meleemario said:
Yeah, I think he comes every Saturday around 7:30PM. Where can he be found when he arrives? In front of the gate where Booker and Copper are?
i think in the cafe...

meleemario said:
In the Cafe, and he starts taking requests at 8.

Back