• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling Too many Gyroids

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
I would! The Brewstoid & the Oinkoid. And could I also add a Rattloid to my order? So total 35 TBT?

I will get your order together now, please send me a dodo code when you're ready! 35 TBT is right!
hello! could i get the following:
1 brewstoid, 2 bubbloid, 2 oinkoid, 2 petaloid, 1 squeakoid, 1 laseroid, 2 babbloid, 2 bloopoid, 2 clatteroid, 1 jingloid, 1 laseroid, 2 petaloid, 1 rattloid, 2 scatteroid, 2 tockoid, 1 whistloid
for 150tbt? (pls lmk if i did my math wrong)

I will make sure I have all the gyroids requested and then let you know but I believe that it should be okay, I will ping you when ready!
Post automatically merged:

1 brewstoid, 2 bubbloid, 2 oinkoid, 2 petaloid, 1 squeakoid, 1 laseroid, 2 babbloid, 2 bloopoid, 2 clatteroid, 1 jingloid, 1 laseroid, 2 petaloid, 1 rattloid, 2 scatteroid, 2 tockoid, 1 whistloid
Your order seems to have repeated twice, could you tell me again which ones you would like? Im a little confused because after jingloid you double over on some items, was that on purpose? ill account for it if that's the case (i.e 4 petaloids as you asked for it two times)

I think I understand the error now, did you accidently repeat two of gyroids you wanted? (petaloid and laseroid)

oh my gosh yes im so sorry for that! should be:
edit—going with PM order!!
Sorry for messaging you about it too! That makes more sense now, Ill get your order together now and if you could drop me a dodo code that would be great!

Hi! can i buy one of each? :)
Let me finish this current order and Ill get back to you on that one, but yes of course you can. Ill work out for you a list and pricing :)
Post automatically merged:

Hi! can i buy one of each? :)
These are the gyroids I have for you:

Bubbloid
Flutteroid
Dootoid
Aluminoid
Arfoid

Babbloid
Bendoid
Boioingoid
Bwongoid
Crumploid

Jingloid
Rattloid
Ringoid
Rumbloid
Scatteroid

Spikenoid
Sproingoid
Squeakoid
Squeezoid
Stelloid

Thwopoid
Tremoloid
Twangoid
Wallopoid
Whistloid

Whirroid
Xylophoid

Brewstoid

It's 135 TBT for one of each and then 25 for Brewster which comes out at 160 TBT, are you happy with that? If so shoot me over a dodo code and Ill be with you any minute now!

Last edited:
Reactions: V94
bumpp

Hi, since it's been a few days please let me know of your timezone and availability so I don't miss you!
Hello my apologies, things got very chaotic very fast, I'm EST and I'm around tonight and tomorrow from 4PM and on~

(but also, if anyone else is looking to get them, that's okay, i understand i've been mia)

Back