• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Tomorrow is April Fool's day! Don't forget to get your Villager pics!

N a t

In the name of the Moon, Indeedaroo!
Bells
Sheep Plush
Blue Star Fragment
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Yellow Star Fragment
Sheep Plush
Pink Hybrid Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
White Rose
Most of us know, but some may have forgotten, and some may not know that every year on April Fool's day if you participate in the event and manage to pick your Villager over Blanca they will give you their pic! I can't remember if they give it to you right away or if they send it in the mail, but it's guaranteed to work as long as you can tell them apart from the mischievous Blanca! So, if you've been having a hell of a time getting a certain animal's pic, make sure you play Blanca's games tomorrow! Good luck guys <3

Yay! I can't wait for this! I am terrible at errands and I never write letters so this is the only way I ever get pictures from villagers ;u; too bad my town is super new so I only have 8 villagers right now!

i always feel really guilty using guides so i've written down all the hints the villagers have given me - hopefully it will be enough ;n;

Yay! I can't wait for this! I am terrible at errands and I never write letters so this is the only way I ever get pictures from villagers ;u; too bad my town is super new so I only have 8 villagers right now!

Lol I feel ya! My town isn't super new right now, but I've lost villagers since last April, and I rarely do favors for villagers anymore, so I'll have to participate again xD

Can't wait! I'll finally get Static's picture. He was living in Vista since May of last year and never gave me his picture yet!

Stubborn squirrel lol

Same with Francine!

Last edited:
i always feel really guilty using guides so i've written down all the hints the villagers have given me - hopefully it will be enough ;n;

I wouldn't feel too bad about using guides. Sometimes villagers will ask/say outrageous things that you've only heard for the first time, like stuff about their families. I mean, when in the world did you ever even mention having a family before now? x_x

Yeah, I've used a guide before and it just doesn't feel right for something that's supposed to be so special. I probably won't end up getting pics of my villagers this time (other than probably Ed who I like to have in my town a lot) but that's ok with me. There's always next year. :)

Last edited:
Can't wait! I'll finally get Static's picture. He was living in Vista since May of last year and never gave me his picture yet!

Stubborn squirrel lol

Same with Francine!

Lol, these animals are always stubborn with me. My mom seems to have great luck, and her animals are constantly bugging her in friendly ways, like visiting. However, mine just ask me for constant favors and don't give me their pics until I either play on April Fool's day or they move outta town ;_;

I wouldn't feel too bad about using guides. Sometimes villagers will ask/say outrageous things that you've only heard for the first time, like stuff about their families. I mean, when in the world did you ever even mention having a family before now? x_x

aha i have written down a lot abou their families, like being 4th of 6 kids or some stuff - they mention it quite a lot in the week or so beforehand.

aha i have written down a lot abou their families, like being 4th of 6 kids or some stuff - they mention it quite a lot in the week or so beforehand.

I'll definitely have to bug them all tonight then, and hope for the best! I too feel better when I don't have to use the guide, but these nerds only wanna spread rumors and ask me the same questions 3 times in a row. xD

This will be my first April Fools and I'll get all the pictures of the villagers who have recently moved in, so it will be awesome. :)

This will be my first April Fools and I'll get all the pictures of the villagers who have recently moved in, so it will be awesome. :)

It really is the best holiday for exactly this reason xD Not my favorite holiday, but it makes things so much easier since some villagers are incredibly stubborn and refuse to give you a pic. If you don't trust yourself to get the answers to the questions right, be sure to use the guide. I'd hate for your 1st April Fool's to be a bad one lol.

I'm excited to get my villagers pictures. Usually I don't participate because I feel like i'm cheating by getting their pictures' via april fools, but I think it'll be good for me since I have trouble getting them by doing errands for them and such. Although Chief will being moving in on April fools, so i'm pretty dissapointed about that as he won't be able to participate in it, and he's one of my favourite villagers and I really do want his picture. Guess there's always the legit way though, sigh. I'm really not up to giving Chief everything he wants to get his picture because then his house will get messed up. But then again his house already is messed up. So it should be
fine, just a lot of work. :(

Does anyone know if you can keep the towel?

Never tried :x

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm excited to get my villagers pictures. Usually I don't participate because I feel like i'm cheating by getting their pictures' via april fools, but I think it'll be good for me since I have trouble getting them by doing errands for them and such. Although Chief will being moving in on April fools, so i'm pretty dissapointed about that as he won't be able to participate in it, and he's one of my favourite villagers and I really do want his picture. Guess there's always the legit way though, sigh. I'm really not up to giving Chief everything he wants to get his picture because then his house will get messed up. But then again his house already is messed up. So it should be
fine, just a lot of work. :(

Lol I get it. It may take longer, but if you wanna keep his house original, just keep retail full, and never do errands for him that involve giving him items except for fruit, and I think wallpaper/floors are safe. I'd just avoid anything he can place in his house like fish, bugs, and floor items. I've never been asked for a wall item before. He won't be able to buy anything from retail either unless he pings an item in the shop and you tell him to buy it. If you didn't already know that stuff, I hope it helps, otherwise sorry for wasting your time xD

Blanca freaks me out a bit, honestly, but I do like the event. I've had quite a few dreamies move in during recent months, so I can't wait to get their pictures tomorrow! It also happens to be my birthday, so it's a bit like the game is giving me lots of presents in the form of pictures, lol.

I'm looking forward to it! I'll finally be able to get pictures of my favourite villagers that in previous towns I couldn't.
definitely will be using a guide too because I want these pictures!

Does anyone know if you can keep the towel?

Yes you can keep the towel. When they ask say you know the answer to the fake villager. Take the towel and walk out of the house. You can drop it on the ground or put it in one of your letters. The two villager will be standing in front of each other when you go back inside. They'll give you another topic to pick the right villager and give you a towel.

You can save/continue before going into the house if you get the wrong answer.
The very short villagers are hard to figure out which one is moving. I stand to the right/sideways so I'm not in front of the small ones.

Aah! I'm so happy! :D
So Al, my least favorite current villager left just now so I don't have to see his face during my fav AC:NL holiday!
Even better, I just bought one of my dreamies from a cycler, so I'll get to see her face instead of Al's! :D

Back