• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling Together Rescue Towns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, i was making lunch. I am back now. I have added you. Mine is on the side. The only change will be it's for my 2nd town, Mayor Rei from Yokaiko.

If you ever want to give Pietro away I would love to have him! I absolutely loooooooove Pietro! And he sort of reminds me of one guy I used to have a huge crush on :blush: (i didnt have a crush on a clown just on a guy who had Pietro in his town haha)

If you ever want to give Pietro away I would love to have him! I absolutely loooooooove Pietro! And he sort of reminds me of one guy I used to have a huge crush on :blush: (i didnt have a crush on a clown just on a guy who had Pietro in his town haha)

I will be giving Pietro away in a raffle :D Eventually, when he pings! No fear, I will post and make it a multi-day, overly-hyped, very dramatic affair :)

Have you space to take permanently Mira?(the uchi rabbit like Sailor Venus of the anime Sailor Moon)
If you want to take Mira-I don't want to void her,but need space,in 3 days she is in boxes-say yes u.u

Have you space to take permanently Mira?(the uchi rabbit like Sailor Venus of the anime Sailor Moon)
If you want to take Mira-I don't want to void her,but need space,in 3 days she is in boxes-say yes u.u

Awwww! I love Mira the Sailor Moon Rabbit, but I am full up :( But she is very popular! I am sure you can find someone who has her as their dreamie, she can find a good home! :)

How is elmer doing?

He's doing great! I've kept his adorable rainbow shirt :) He asked Jingle for green furniture for Christmas :) He moved right next to his buddy Lopez :) I know posted a few pics of him on Tumblr, but I bet they were swallowed by the queue! I can try to move it ahead when I have wifi again so you can see!

Hey, my friend wants to keep his Punchy while he resets to a new town. Is there any way you could queue Punchy to be picked up? He's moving in two days but my friend is willing to TT to keep him waiting, and we don't mind if it takes a while. Thank you!

This is my favorite thread. :)

Oh my goodness, what a pleasure to serve and hear something so sweet! Thank you!

Hey, my friend wants to keep his Punchy while he resets to a new town. Is there any way you could queue Punchy to be picked up? He's moving in two days but my friend is willing to TT to keep him waiting, and we don't mind if it takes a while. Thank you!

I love Punchy, so I'd be really excited to take him in! I am full up and I haven't had any pings (also my WiFi is broken here) so I just don't know if I could take him in. If you can't find someone after his two days, do you want to check back with me so maybe then we might have a chance of getting him in?

Thank you for replying so quickly! I understand if you can't take him in, so for now we'll look for other people. If we can't find anyone, though, I'll definitely look for this thread again. Again, thank you, you're running a wonderful service.

Thank you for replying so quickly! I understand if you can't take him in, so for now we'll look for other people. If we can't find anyone, though, I'll definitely look for this thread again. Again, thank you, you're running a wonderful service.

Thanks for even considering me :) I hope Punchy is well taken care of!

I plan on adding the whole story of my corrupting town later :) But for now:

L'il baby Henry is in boxes :) Would anyone like him?

Haha! I just got Henry as well, little frog seems to be in everyone's cycling towns haha :D
I'd take him but...I don't want twins D: Good luck <3

Haha! I just got Henry as well, little frog seems to be in everyone's cycling towns haha :D
I'd take him but...I don't want twins D: Good luck <3

Oh, I know, he's soooo cute! I just couldn't bear to let him get deleted without a fighting chance :(

Hello! If you're able to take him, Punchy is in boxes today! If not, we found somebody on Miiverse who can help, but since you can't post friend codes it's been a bit tricky... Either way, if you can help us, it'd be much appreciated, but if you can't take him that's alright too.

Hello! If you're able to take him, Punchy is in boxes today! If not, we found somebody on Miiverse who can help, but since you can't post friend codes it's been a bit tricky... Either way, if you can help us, it'd be much appreciated, but if you can't take him that's alright too.

Hey! So I still haven't gotten a villager in boxes in my towns. However, I do have a glitchy old game that I could use to cycle him through quickly? The game is... uh... broken, so it's not the safest place, but it's available for an emergency. So you can take that as option, or you could try to find someone else who's available :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back