• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Cycling Together Rescue Towns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw, you'd bet I'd love a goat friend! I've actually never had a goat :) But I do not have room right now :( I don't have any villagers actively moving yet, either, but if anything changes, hopefully we could get Kidd in :) And I'm betting there are some great goat fans who you might be able to find in any case :)

Aw! Thank you so much!! So far, no one has shown any interest in him!! I'm sure I'll find a home for him eventually! :) I love that you're doing this! It's so friendly and sweet!

Aw! Thank you so much!! So far, no one has shown any interest in him!! I'm sure I'll find a home for him eventually! :) I love that you're doing this! It's so friendly and sweet!

Thank you! It's been so much fun, I've really loved doing it!! I very hope Kidd finds a great home :)
PS A trick I've noticed is name your title something catchy :) I think it helps!

Thank you! It's been so much fun, I've really loved doing it!! I very hope Kidd finds a great home :)
PS A trick I've noticed is name your title something catchy :) I think it helps!

Thank you!! I actually think I just found a home for him!! He was someone's dreamie! I'm just waiting for them to get back to me!! :)

I read them, and I am still a bit confussed. Does this mean that she is up for adoption, as in can pick her up?

Terribly sorry if I missunderstood :)!

I read them, and I am still a bit confussed. Does this mean that she is up for adoption, as in can pick her up?

Terribly sorry if I missunderstood :)!

Haha, sorry I wasn't clear! I asked if people could say a certain password when picking up a villager from my sketchy cycling town, just to make sure they understood that the town was a little shaky and the villagers are not to be resold! It was up at the top! But thank you for reading all the rules :)

Since I'm on my older game, the FC is gonna be 0602 6272 9652!

EDIT: Also, I'm sorry to be so slow to respond!

Last edited:
Oh! I am sorry about that. :)
My FC is 4098-4809-1588

Thank you so much! I'll be sure to send you a whole lot of pictures. :)

Oh! I am sorry about that. :)
My FC is 4098-4809-1588

Thank you so much! I'll be sure to send you a whole lot of pictures. :)

That sounds fantastic, thank you! :D I've been a little guilt ridden about having a cycling town, since it's in such contrast to my usual endeavors, but I'd be so happy to see the villagers go to happy homes! Especially since they're all destined to corrupt anyway :)

And my gates are open :)

Kitt was adopted :D

In my corrupting town, Frobert is now in boxes! I really really like him. I think he'll have to go to my rescue town if no one else wants him, cause he is ridiculously adorable.

Ah he's adorable. I'd love to have him for my 2nd water-esque town please!

I would love for you to have him!! He is sooooo cute!! I am helping someone with moving right now, but I should get a break in the next hour! Sorry to have suddenly been unavailable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back