Cycling Together Rescue Towns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, when Paula moves, would you be interested in befriending Boomer the lazy Penguin? I've been trying to give him away since early this morning, but I haven't found anyone to take him yet!

Awh. This is SUCH a good idea! Keep it up and maybe ill be back....:)

Thank you :D

Hello, when Paula moves, would you be interested in befriending Boomer the lazy Penguin? I've been trying to give him away since early this morning, but I haven't found anyone to take him yet!

I'm actually in the middle of trying to adopt a Bonbon :) However, I can let you know if that changes?

Hey! I know you don't have any open slots yet but I have a dire situation!

I have to be very careful with my save file since it nearly always corrupts when I save. Thus, I have to buy a new cartridge and so, a new town!
So when you have a free space or two, if you could tell me, that would be awesome! :) Most of the villagers in my town are dreamies but I need to give you the most precious ones. Julian is my absolute priority, I am never losing him, but my best friend Deirdre also needs a home when you have another space.
If you could tell me then that would me great! :)

I'm torn up about her leaving, but I guess it's time for Felicity to find a loving new home :) If anyone would like her, please do tell me!

Last edited:
Hi, I don't feel right sending my best friend elmer to the void, I want him to go to a loving home. So come pick him up :]

Definitely!! I'm gonna finish playing Hide-n-Seek with Winnie, and then I can add you :) I'll PM you when my gates are open!

I am so happy, I was just going to void him but I saw you doing this, also in the future I would love to visit elmer :]

If you have room for him, Kidd the smug goat is on his way out on the 6th of September, if you'd like a little goat friend! :)

If you have room for him, Kidd the smug goat is on his way out on the 6th of September, if you'd like a little goat friend! :)

Aw, you'd bet I'd love a goat friend! I've actually never had a goat :) But I do not have room right now :( I don't have any villagers actively moving yet, either, but if anything changes, hopefully we could get Kidd in :) And I'm betting there are some great goat fans who you might be able to find in any case :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back