• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying togepi egg~

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheezyfries

ANDREW MCMAHON
Bells
Sakura Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Candy Easter Egg
Spring Shamrock
Feedback
100% (113) +
let me know your price! i haven't seen these for awhile so idk what they're going for, thanks~

Last edited:
i can get you one tmr evening for 15 tbt

i'm talking about the collectible, not the pokemon egg. thanks anyways! i might not be so interested in buying considering the easter event could start soon and the togepi egg could be returning!

I have one I'd sell for 3.5k TBT, assuming you'd rather save your egg currency. :p

bump! thanks to prayingmantis10's generous donation, i'm currently offering 2.2k for the egg, but it's subject to change depending on how the prices are!

Last edited:
bump! thanks to prayingmantis10's generous donation, i'm currently offering 2.2k for the egg, but it's subject to change depending on how the prices are!

I'll sell it to you for 2.0k, I just noticed how off my 3.5k offer is. Will you do 2.0k? =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back