• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop Toasty's Really Closed Art Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! I'd like to purchase an avatar from you with my current avi as the reference pic. Similar expression would be nice but not required haha, can pay tbt or a tasty cake if you're still interested in those!! Thanks! :)

New commissions are on hold for now! I'm pretty backed up, and am extremely busy, both due to school and just family stuff. I won't be able to do a bunch till I get settled in my new room this weekend, so I'm sorry for the delay on all of your guys' stuff!

I'm sorry, I'm gonna have to cancel my order.

That's alright dear! I'll PM you the sketchdump free of charge when I'm able to, because I already becan on it.

To everyone else, I'm so terribly sorry for the wait. My depression has gotten bad lately, school's been kicking my butt, and I generally can't focus much on art lately. I won't be able to upload until Saturday, but I PROMISE that I will at least get most uploaded this Saturday. Thank you all for your time, I'm so sorry, again.

Last edited:
To everyone else, I'm so terribly sorry for the wait. My depression has gotten bad lately, school's been kicking my butt, and I generally can't focus much on art lately. I won't be able to upload until Saturday, but I PROMISE that I will at least get most uploaded this Saturday. Thank you all for your time, I'm so sorry, again.

Np, I know the feeling, having depression and tryin to do other things, it's not easy :/ I hope that it gets better here on out, and that you have a great rest of your day :)

Can you do an avatar of my mayor Sophie please? : 00A143CD-2972-4B4B-9D8F-F4B8B0EDD9D8.jpg

What I’m wearing~ 6697B347-8454-431F-83FD-4A5C65D5DF49.jpg 54D02A74-78F8-4894-9EF6-682E123EB178.png

My eye colour~ 6A1EFA7F-65DE-420A-82DA-D99B4A2DCC6E.jpg

I’ll pay you when it’s done. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back