• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop || Tim's Humble Flower Shop || Hybrids, Saplings, Starts, Fertilizer, all 1TBT ||

Mayor: Alice
Town: WndrLnd
F.c: in side bar
Order:10 cedar saplings
TBT total: 10 tbt
Pickup/delivery: drop off please!

Thank you for your order! They are ready to be dropped off :) Let me know when works best for you either through Pm/Vm or replying here. I will be working for the next 8 hours but I should be available tomorrow!

10 Cedar Saplings

Total TBT: 10

Thanks,
Tim

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mayor: Alien
Town: Nebula
F/C: Sidebar
Order: 3 blue hydrangeas 20 black roses, 20 purple roses, 20 blue roses
TBT Total: 63
Pickup/Delivery: Pick up
Sorry for the large order, just earned more TBT yesterday from selling villagers. Ty! :)

Thank you for your order! It's not a problem that it's large, I will just need a bit of time to grow them all :) I will get to work on it right away unfortunately I work for the next 8 hours so I wont get to start this moment! Thanks again! I will Pm you when they are ready :)

3 blue hydrangeas
20 black roses
20 purple roses
20 blue roses

TBT Total: 63

Thanks,
Tim

Last edited:
Thank you for your order!

20 Cedar Saplings

Total TBT: 20

They are ready for delivery! I have added you, let me know when you have time and I will run by and drop them off :)

Hi! thank you so much! what time zone are you in so we can see a time that suits both of us? <3

Hi! thank you so much! what time zone are you in so we can see a time that suits both of us? <3

I am on Central Time, at the time of this post its 11:40 my time :) I will be free from approx. 10am to 4:30pm tomorrow! I will try to check my Pm/this thread often.

Last edited:
Mayor: Beta
Town: Dinilb?
F/C: 5086 3014 5381
Order: All of your remaining Hydrangea starts, both pink and blue
TBT Total: at the time of placing this order, your shop lists you have 14. but if you've gotten more since, i'll take those too! I'll just round up to 20 TBT either way :)
Pickup/Delivery: Delivery please

Last edited:
Mayor: Beta
Town: Dinilb?
F/C: 5086 3014 5381
Order: All of your remaining Hydrangea starts, both pink and blue
TBT Total: at the time of placing this order, your shop lists you have 14. but if you've gotten more since, i'll take those too! I'll just round up to 20 TBT either way :)
Pickup/Delivery: Delivery please

Thank you for your order! I currently have:
4 Blue Hydrangea
13 Pink Hydrangea

Total TBT: 17

They are ready for delivery :) let me know when works for you either Pm/Vm or here.

Thanks,
Tim

I will be Re-Stocking for a day or two! Feel free to place orders! I will get back to you when I am open again :) Thank you everyone for your understanding, and your orders! This community is truly great!

Thanks,
Tim

For when you get back:
Mayor: Becca
Town: Aomori
F/C:side bar
Order: 4x blue roses, 2x red carnations, 2x pink carnations, 2x white carnations
TBT Total:10 tbt
Pickup/Delivery: pick-up

take your time ^^ thank you!

Last edited:
For when you get back:
Mayor: Becca
Town: Aomori
F/C:side bar
Order: 4x blue roses, 2x red carnations, 2x pink carnations, 2x white carnations
TBT Total:10 tbt
Pickup/Delivery: pick-up

take your time ^^ thank you!

Thank you for your order! Your flowers are ready to go and you can pick them up whenever! Let me know what time works for you either Pm or replying to this thread :)

4x Blue Roses
2x Red Carnations
2x Pink Carnations
2x White Carnations

Thank you,
Tim

Thank you for your order! Your flowers are ready to go and you can pick them up whenever! Let me know what time works for you either Pm or replying to this thread :)

4x Blue Roses
2x Red Carnations
2x Pink Carnations
2x White Carnations

Thank you,
Tim

Hello! I can actually pick them up now if you're available? :)

For when you get back, please!
Mayor: Munna
Town: Wuh-Oh!
F/C: sidebar
Order: 10 black tulips, please!
TBT Total: 10
Pickup/Delivery: pickup!

I'm looking to buy 70 bushes!!

Don't care what combination of them I get!

Mayor: Ian
Town: Blue Bay
F/C: Side Bar
Order: Above
TBT Total: 70
Pickup/Delivery: Pickup

15 pink tulips
15 pink carnations
15 pink cosmos
15 pink lilies

VaL
fc# in sidebar
pickup
60tbt

Last edited:
For when you get back, please!
Mayor: Munna
Town: Wuh-Oh!
F/C: sidebar
Order: 10 black tulips, please!
Pickup/Delivery: pickup!

Thank you for your order! I will be working on it tomorrow and should be able to finish it tomorrow as well :) I will PM you when it is completed and we can find a time for you to come on over :)

10 Black Tulips

Thank you,
Tim
I'm looking to buy 70 bushes!!

Don't care what combination of them I get!

Mayor: Ian
Town: Blue Bay
F/C: Side Bar
Order: Above
TBT Total: 70
Pickup/Delivery: Pickup

Alright! that's a lot of bushes!! Thank you for your order :) I will throw them together tomorrow and PM you when they are ready to be picked up! I should be free most of the day tomorrow for you to come so just let me know when works for you.

70 (any) Bush Starts

Total TBT: 70

Thank you,
Tim

15 pink tulips
15 pink carnations
15 pink cosmos
15 pink lilies

VaL
fc# in sidebar
pickup
60tbt

Thank you for your order! I will be working on it tomorrow and should be able to finish it tomorrow as well! I will PM you when it is completed and we can find a time for you to come on over :) I should be free most of the day tomorrow and also the next day so whatever time works for you I should be able to handle it!

15 pink tulips
15 pink carnations
15 pink cosmos
15 pink lilies

Total TBT: 60

Thank you,
Tim

Thank you for your order! I will be working on it tomorrow and should be able to finish it tomorrow as well :) I will PM you when it is completed and we can find a time for you to come on over :)

10 Black Tulips

Thank you,
Tim

Alright! that's a lot of bushes!! Thank you for your order :) I will throw them together tomorrow and PM you when they are ready to be picked up! I should be free most of the day tomorrow for you to come so just let me know when works for you.

70 (any) Bush Starts

Total TBT: 70

Thank you,
Tim

Thank you for your order! I will be working on it tomorrow and should be able to finish it tomorrow as well! I will PM you when it is completed and we can find a time for you to come on over :) I should be free most of the day tomorrow and also the next day so whatever time works for you I should be able to handle it!

15 pink tulips
15 pink carnations
15 pink cosmos
15 pink lilies

Total TBT: 60

Thank you,
Tim

thats perfect thanks!! ii as well will be available pretty much alday after 10am CST tysm :)

Mayor: Margie
Town: Aeternia
F/C: 4098-8670-4348
Order:
  • Blue Violets x4
  • Pink Carnation x2
  • Red Carnation x2
  • White Carnation x2
Pickup/Delivery: Pick-Up

Back