Time Traveling

CoffeeLuv

Bells
I really want the Harvest Set...And instead of saving up like 1 million bells to buy it off of someone...I'm thinking of just TT'ing toThanksgiving and getting it for free. Will it mess up my game ;[? I heard you can't auction anymore. Which I don't even mind because I never found that useful since noone on my friend rooster auctions.

Wait 'till next thanksgiving. TT is just not worth it. Try getting other sets you like in the mean time :D

TTing that far isnt worth it. Try collecting other sets in the mean time and be patient and wait until Thanksgiving. :)

Time traveling is bad. It will just ruin the experience for you. I would suggest waiting, that way you can have something to look forward to. :)

Yeah TT'ing has many bad outcomes...

1)Neighbors move away
2)Weeds
3)Bed hair
4)Roaches
5)Miss certain events

This quite sums it up. =D

I'm someone who TTs often right now. In fact my game is set in Sept. You miss events? Just TT back to the event. Just do it. Totally worth it. You lose some crap neighbors and get some weeds. The roaches are easy to kill in your house, and just hire Sarah or someone to pull your weeds if you dont wanna do it yourself. Also bedhead is the best hairstyle in the game in my opinion.

There's nothing wrong with Time Traveling, you just might get a few weeds or loose a neighbor. By next thanksgiving you probably won't even be playing this game anymore. Don't listen to how other people are telling you how to play your game, play it how you want to play it.

Back