• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Thoughts on Tiktok?

I don’t have an account and am not interested in it. I’ve seen some videos from there and I honestly wasn’t impressed with it.

I don't really frequent TikTok personally. There's one account whose posts I check out sometimes, but otherwise the only engagement I have with the site is watching whatever TikTok a friend happens to post in a group chat. I don't have an account and have no interest in one.

Considering my lack of use of the site, I also don't really have an opinion on the United States government's plan to either acquire or ban TikTok that has been in the news over the past few years.

Back