• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Thought I’d say hello 👋

Caitlinrose

Bells
Hey there
I’m new here 😊
Been playing for a while, thought I’d be a bit brave and join in the fun here!
My fruits are apples, pears and coconuts.
I would love the chance to collect what else is available and make new friends along the way.

Hope to hear from you soon

Caitlinrose x

Welcome to the forums! 🎉 Hope you enjoy it here. 😊

There are often people who are willing to give fruits away for free, so I'd recommend giving this section a browse!

Do you have any favourite villagers on your island? 😊

Hey!! :giggle:

I can't say as i have a favourite, iv come to love them all for very different reasons.
i have Katt, Whitney, Ruby, Bunnie, Drake, Filbert, Lyman, Rex and Eloise.
I have had a few that i really didn't like though but I'm happy with my guys right now :giggle:

How about you, do you have any favourites?

x

welcome to the forums! it’s lovely to meet you. ♥️

you’ve got a great group of villagers! i have whitney as well, and she’s so lovely! one of the most beautiful villagers imo. <3 is new horizons your first animal crossing game, or have you played any of the others?

Hey!! :giggle:

I can't say as i have a favourite, iv come to love them all for very different reasons.
i have Katt, Whitney, Ruby, Bunnie, Drake, Filbert, Lyman, Rex and Eloise.
I have had a few that i really didn't like though but I'm happy with my guys right now :giggle:

How about you, do you have any favourites?

x

Oh, I love Katt, she is so cute! I love your lineup of villagers!

I have quite a few favourites! I particularly love Agnes (sisterly pig) and Louie (jock gorilla), and they were my starters for my NH island. Agnes has become my very favourite. I just think she's funny and cute. My other favourites are Patty (peppy cow) and essentially all of the bears, but at the moment on my island the bears I have are Pinky (peppy), Megan (normal) and Curt (cranky). 😊

welcome to the forums! it’s lovely to meet you. ♥️

you’ve got a great group of villagers! i have whitney as well, and she’s so lovely! one of the most beautiful villagers imo. <3 is new horizons your first animal crossing game, or have you played any of the others?
Thank you :giggle:

I have played others a really long time ago, but i would probably say im absolutely obsessed by new horizons!

Welcome to thebelltree! I'm new here too. Always glad to find another AC enthusiast (but that's pretty common here 😂)!

Hi Caitlinrose, welcome to The Bell Tree! You chose a nice time to join, as the winter festivities here really stir up a strong sense of community spirit. I look forward to seeing you around :)

Back