Those villagers that just never want to "Leave"

I'm trying to get Willow and Pecan out since they're not dreamies of mine, I need the room because I have 10 villagers, and I have 3 snooties, but they just WON'T MOVE! 3 other villagers have considered moving recently, but they're all my dreamies so nope. Urgh.

I have those feels. My town contains four peppies, and I only want to keep one of them. Absolutely NONE of the three that I want out have pinged me to move.

- - - Post Merge - - -

chadder D:< i was lucky enough to get marshal and now i want chadder out since i have a smug and no jocks or uchis.. ughhhh but he won't leave!!

Holy crap, you have Chadder? Man, if I can keep villagers from moving in once my Kitt moves out, I'll take your Chadder if he ever decides to move :) I'll even pay a mil for him. :lemon:

Camofrog and Shep NEVER leave. The only upside to this for Camofrog is that in the second half of my town, all the houses are more or less in a completely straight and uniform row, and if Camofrog leaves it would ruin my paths.

UGHH, the ones that never want to leave are the voided ones I caught or the traded ones.

Ahem Savannah, Ahem Freya, Ahem Skye.

Well they're all gone now, but damn, they were a pain in the ass ToT

Pango has never asked to leave but I want her out the most right now. Her home location is lovely but I only want one snooty in town and I love Blanche.

Alice! Oh god i FINALLY got rid of her (random move in from someone's void) and the next day, Eugene put his house on top of my black roses and completely destroyed my only breeding pair of blue roses D':

I'm trying to TT him out asap before toy day cuz ughhhh all these random move in just refuse to leave >_<

Phil finally asked to move out because he's one of the few villagers I'm willing to let go.... and then he changed is mind two days later!! I was so mad! I'm still kind of mad, lol. I can't believe they let them change their minds even after you give them permission to leave the first time. I was just talking to him a lot to make sure I got his pic...

Stinky was a random move in and he's not leaving! This is my fifth (real-time) day of TT'ing, and he won't budge TT_TT All of my peppy villagers keep asking instead. Bleh.

Yeah.. I've had Shari & Paula and they didn't move out for months! Thankfully they're both gone now.. ; ^ ;

Yeah.. I've had Shari & Paula and they didn't move out for months! Thankfully they're both gone now.. ; ^ ;

Shari was one of my origional villagers, and she is a dear <3
I hate Beardo. Omg. He. Wont. Move.
AND WHEN I TT BEAU MOVED HDVFFJBEFVEEDJASHDGQSDJHDHVADDDHJ

Maybe Chief, because I'm planning to get him out for a villager trade.
But mainly Shari, although she's still kinda new she was unexpected so I'm kicking her out. Plus, her house location is where I'm going to put the police station.

Last edited:
Oh Ava, I love you, but you have got to leave.
You're the only one I want to leave, because we need someone newwwww

And Renee keeps wanting to leave, why? :(

Last edited:
I had Gabi in my town for MONTHS in the worst location anyone could be. Right in the middle of an intersection, directly in front of my cafe. I finally got her to move out today after trying the "TT forward two days, go back two days" method <3

Back