Tiffany
Bam
Beau
Pietro
Vesta
Kabuki
Moe
Flora

That's two cats, two rabbits, two deer, and two sheep. I hate having all the same species villagers, I'm like OCD about it... Is anyone else feel like this? (good thing I'm resetting soon)

Awh, it's like a cute version of Noahs ark, I hope they all live in pairs next to each other. :p and you've some really popular villagers in that lot. o:

You'd probably hate my towns then, My main one now has 7 deer in it (with 2 more waiting for space to move in) and my alt town has 7 horses. xD

Awh, it's like a cute version of Noahs ark, I hope they all live in pairs next to each other. :p and you've some really popular villagers in that lot. o:

You'd probably hate my towns then, My main one now has 7 deer in it (with 2 more waiting for space to move in) and my alt town has 7 horses. xD

You have all the deer? Lucky *.*

Yeah, I accidentally TT'ed Tiffany out. =p But NOW FRITA IS MOVING IN *^*

Flora and Bam are amazing. v-v

I think you have decent variety! lol you probably wouldn't like my town either—I have 2 hamsters and 4 deer

You have all the deer? Lucky *.*

Still missing Deirdre actually. ~ And I don't count myself lucky cause I'm too attached to Twiggy and Henry to let them go, so I have to pick deer to give up. D:

Yeah, I accidentally TT'ed Tiffany out. =p But NOW FRITA IS MOVING IN *^*

Yauyy! More sheep. :p Why not villager reset trick and TT, so you get a mix of villagers? Or would you still want to restart your town then anyway?

More of waiting to reset, I don't really care about what villager they are, just not multipule species. Oh, and I have a cycling thread going on now, so I just let whoever move into town b/c I'm resetting soon, just... they were all the same species :/

aw I think it's really cute you have a lot of pairs of animals!! I was trying to do that but failing lol...
and idk how you'd feel about my town then, I have three deer and the three octopi too lol

Well, if you'd like I have a lazy cow type who's moving out very soon... Will update you if you're interested!

Oh, and on-topic, I have two frogs which annoys me, but I'm more fussed about the fact that I have THREE snooty personalities in my town. One of the frogs (Gigi) is a snooty so I'm letting her go as soon as she declares her intentions. That said though, I prefer her over the other frog (Henry). Too bad, I suppose!

Last edited:

I feel u. In New Leaf, at one stage I had like 4 mouse villagers I was just like 'pls no'

Yeah, I started out with each being a different species so I was really irritated when I ended up with two mice ^_^;

Still missing Deirdre actually. ~ And I don't count myself lucky cause I'm too attached to Twiggy and Henry to let them go, so I have to pick deer to give up. D:

Yauyy! More sheep. :p Why not villager reset trick and TT, so you get a mix of villagers? Or would you still want to restart your town then anyway?

Oo well I'll gladly take any deer off your hands:)

I have two penguins right now. But it's okay because I love penguins <3

Once I get Axel out and get Bunnie, I'm gonna have two rabbits too. xD

I think it's adorable, almost like you planned (although obviously you didn't)~

I would definitely love a town full of deer, rabbits and hamsters. <3

Ha I'm the same way, I *have* to have ten different species. Not to mention 50/50 gender split and at least one of each personality (although I'm missing a lazy atm, but it's temporary so it's ok)

But I've been lucky that in all my current and past villagers (16 total), I've only had one repeat species (two horses, Roscoe and Victoria. I had no problem saying goodbye to Victoria, Roscoe is staying forever tho <3)

I am fully planning on having three rabbits since rabbits are my favourite animals. :) I like diversity as well, but I prefer having villagers I like to having different species.

I've got four cats, three horses, a wolf, a deer and a frog.
Not a whole lot of variety in my town but I'm happy. <3

Back