• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The Wishing Well

Well I myself am trying to get the full set of sheep hoods and bodies, so far I have:
-white, pink, blue sheep body
-pink, blue, brown sheep hood

so if you have the brown body or white hood that I could catalog I'd be jazzed!! Otherwise uhh I'm really happy just dootin through your shops and whatnot! :D
I'm sorry, I don't have any sheep's clothing. You're welcome to hit the shops. Never know what they might have. :)

I'm sorry, I don't have any sheep's clothing. You're welcome to hit the shops. Never know what they might have. :)
No worries! I ordered your table, I'm more or less around from ~9am onward central time tomorrow (workin from home right now) so feel free to drop me a PM when you're free and I'm sure we can find a time to do delivery and shop dootin'! :D

Well I myself am trying to get the full set of sheep hoods and bodies, so far I have:
-white, pink, blue sheep body
-pink, blue, brown sheep hood

so if you have the brown body or white hood that I could catalog I'd be jazzed!! Otherwise uhh I'm really happy just dootin through your shops and whatnot! :D
I have a white hood I can order in for you if you like?

I love this idea. When I have a bit of free time I will see what I can help with. It is a it confusing though because if I understand correctly after the wish has been fulfilled the original post should be edited that the wish has been granted. I am not sure if that is always done. Also if we can help is it better to message the person we can do the wish for or post here, or both?
Can't wait to start playing fairy godmother.
Again love this thread and the idea behind it. Does the person that started it have any new wishes? I know how much time it takes to monitor a thread.

I love this idea. When I have a bit of free time I will see what I can help with. It is a it confusing though because if I understand correctly after the wish has been fulfilled the original post should be edited that the wish has been granted. I am not sure if that is always done. Also if we can help is it better to message the person we can do the wish for or post here, or both?
Can't wait to start playing fairy godmother.
Again love this thread and the idea behind it. Does the person that started it have any new wishes? I know how much time it takes to monitor a thread.
Yes they should be editing their posts as WISH GRANTED and ideally discussions should be done in pm so as not to clog the feed.

As for wishes for me? Ummmm... you know, I can't think of anything at the moment, but if I do I'll let you guys know!

**Wishes Granted**
A bit of a reverse wish. I have two sets I would like to give away. They are from a catalog party I hosted. It will help if anyone is trying to get the hha trophy.
So I am looking for two different people, one for each full set.
Spoken for Entire Light Blue Cute Set this set doesn't have wall or flooring Working on delivery
TAKEN Entire Yellow Cute Set includes wallpaper and flooring WISH GRANTED*
Message me with a dodo code and I I'll deliver the set to you. I will then mark that the wish has been granted.

Last edited:
Post automatically merged:

A bit of a reverse wish. I have two sets I would like to give away. They are from a catalog party I hosted. It will help if anyone is trying to get the hha trophy.
Entire Light Blue Cute Set this set doesn't have wall or flooring
Entire Yellow Cute Set includes wallpaper and flooring
Message me with a dodo code and I I'll deliver the set to you. I will then mark that the wish has been granted.
Please can I have the yellow set! 😊

Entire Light Blue Cute Set this set doesn't have wall or flooring
TAKEN Entire Yellow Cute Set includes wallpaper and flooring WISH GRANTED*
I would love to take the Light Blue set if possible! :)

Which one is the open frame kitchen? Is it like the island kitchen?

I got the hood for you.
Let me know when you're on next 😊
The kitchen frams is not the island one. It is a sink counter unit in stainless steel. At least that is the color I have and the one I used to fulfill the wish. It is 140,000 bells.

I would love to take the Light Blue set if possible! :)
Sent you a message.

Wish granted, thanks @dino Wishing for a rattan low table in brown please

Last edited:
Wow! I don't know why I've only just stumbled across this thread - I love the idea!

I'll be on the lookout for anyone I can help out.

As for my wish, I'm aware it's probably too big an ask, but if anybody has a nova light DIY, that would make my week!

Edit: WISH GRANTED thanks to @TheodoreCottontail's amazingly kind free DIY thread. What a legend!

I'm going to make it my mission to do a random act of kindness as awesome as that just was.

Last edited:
Wow! I don't know why I've only just stumbled across this thread - I love the idea!

I'll be on the lookout for anyone I can help out.

As for my wish, I'm aware it's probably too big an ask, but if anybody has a nova light DIY, that would make my week!
I don’t have a spare diy, but I’m happy to make u one/some if u have the materials?

Back