• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

The Wishing Well

I don’t have a spare diy, but I’m happy to make u one/some if u have the materials?

That's a very kind offer, but I've used up almost all of my star fragments making other DIYs. I'm not 100% sure how many I'll want just yet either, to be honest - I've got an area in mind, but it's very much a work in progress.

I'm hoping to track down the DIY and banking on a meteor shower (or at least being able to track one down on here) soon!

That's a very kind offer, but I've used up almost all of my star fragments making other DIYs. I'm not 100% sure how many I'll want just yet either, to be honest - I've got an area in mind, but it's very much a work in progress.

I'm hoping to track down the DIY and banking on a meteor shower (or at least being able to track one down on here) soon!
Ah ok no worries, u need 1 large and 7 small, when u get them message me ;) it’s my favourite diy by far

I finally thought of one! I'm looking for the shell partition diy! Lol

WISH GRANTED BY ANBLICK

Last edited:

I'll happily give you the fragments but I don't have the Diy so Jillinium would have to be ok to make it for you..

I'll happily give you the fragments but I don't have the Diy so Jillinium would have to be ok to make it for you..

Again, that's so kind, but I have a feeling I'm going to want to make quite a few of them once I start decorating the area I've set aside for some Celeste decorations, and I don't want to waste people's time.

Getting the fragments shouldn't be too difficult - I just need need to stop making other DIYs for a while!

Thank you so much for your kind offer, though.

Last edited:
I'm making my island theme centered around celeste nova items, so my wish is for star fragments <3
Wish Status: Granted!
List of people who helped make my wish come true~:
@FRANS_PLAYER
@Imbri
@Babo

Last edited:
How many do you need? I can bring you 5!
honestly, as many as I can get. I've just started changing the previous theme over to the new one. Your offer is very generous and I thank you very much!
Post automatically merged:

Wishing for a rattan low table in brown please
I can grant this wish for you!

honestly, as many as I can get. I've just started changing the previous theme over to the new one. Your offer is very generous and I thank you very much!
Post automatically merged:

I can grant this wish for you!
Would you like them now? I won't be online tomorrow

I wish for the iron garden chair DIY and the crescent moon chair DIY and the hyacinth lamp diy! 🖤

Back