• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The weirdest HRA letter!

Micah

Retired Staff
Bells
Pear (Fruit)
October Birthstone (Opal)
Yellow Candy
Dusty Scroll
Ancient Lantern
ど
森
う
Cake
Cake
I got a letter from the HRA that said:

Dear Micah, your room gets,

I'm moving out! Gonna see the world! Everyone in Anmltown was fun but you were the best!

Happy Room Aademy

weird...
NO IT'S NOT FAKE!

Yeah, I heard about these glitches, I believe ya...

My house got 98,000 points.

:)

Bulerias said:
Yeah, I heard about these glitches, I believe ya...

My house got 98,000 points.

:)
I have about the same as bul!I have complete snowman though.

I've had it in my old town too. A letter from my Mom and the HRA got mixed up. I believe you.

Woah. I just got the glitch in the mail today. Prince Boo are you messing with us???

I think this happened to Pokefab once, like a while ago....it is some glitch...did anyone move out of your town lately?

OddCrazyMe said:
Woah. I just got the glitch in the mail today. Prince Boo are you messing with us???
um......no......80 000 is not that great....on the GameCube I was getting 150 000.

PrinceBoo said:
OddCrazyMe said:
um......no......80 000 is not that great....on the GameCube I was getting 150 000.
On GCN I got 17,000 points...

:eek:

Back