• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The Villager Giveaway Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have Bianca as a dreamy? I wanted to sell her, but I figured if someone wanted her bad enough I'll give her away. If anyone would like her, shoot me a PM!

Edit: She's been claimed! That was fast xD

Last edited:
Hey, if anyone who has received an animal from me would like to be rated for wi-fi, send me a PM. You've all been great! And please tell me which animal I gave you, I have a terrible memory. xD

If anyone wants the 4 villagers I have, let me know!
I will reserve it for you!

7eka.png

= keeping forever | ✖ Visitor message me!

Last edited:
Right? I'm so worried now that I have 7 dreamies in my town.

oh my god one of my residents is leaving my town tomorrow and out of the 6 dreamies I have, it wasn't one of them. thank the lord xD

edit: I'm really relieved because it was unexpected

Last edited:
Mira the Uchi is moving out soon, and hate to see her go to abyss, she been with me seen i start play the game. Would like to see her go to someone really is their dreamie.

Teddy.gif The jock bear Teddy will be moving today or tomorrow (I time travel so I can't say for sure when it will be). Would anyone like him?

Cookie is packed and ready to move out.

I'll TT her out in 10 min. Also it's September in my game, so slight spoilerish warning.

Edit: Gone to the abyss

Last edited:
Frita is in boxes TODAY! I really want her to go to a good home! Please let me know if anyone is interested in her! :D

anyone want mint the snooty squrl?

- - - Post Merge - - -

mint going once....going twice...shes free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back