• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The Twisted Pathway

robo.samurai

Bells
NOW OPEN!
TTPDsign.jpg

Basic Pathways: 50k bells
1) Marble Tile - two interchangeable patterns of white/gray square marble tiles
2) Terra Cotta Tile - two interchangeable patterns of red square tiles
3) Brick Pavers - two interchangeable patterns of bricks set in pairs
v v v images in spoiler v v v

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
img1.jpg

img2.jpg

img3.jpg
</div>

Intermediate Pathways: 99k bells
4) Marble Diamond Tile - two interchangeable patterns of white/gray marble tiles with diamond inset
5) Terra Cotta Diamond Tile - two interchangeable patterns of red tiles with diamond inset
6) Granite Diamond Tile - two interchangeable patterns of gray tiles with diamond inset

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
img4.jpg

img5.jpg

img6.jpg
</div>

Advanced Pathways: 250k bells
7) Mixed Color Cobble Stone - two interchangeable, one left edge, and one right edge pattern with mixed color brick in offset cobble layout.
8) Follow the Yellow Brick Road - one center, one left edge, one right edge pattern with shiny golden brick
9) Bejeweled Pathway - two alternating patterns with purple and blue jewels separated by green diamond-cut gems
10) Royal Pathway - two alternating patterns of silver and gold tiles, inset with diamond-cut emeralds and rubies

img7.jpg

img8.jpg

img9.jpg

img10.jpg
</div>

<big><big>PROMO!!!</big></big>

If you buy 2 paths you get 1 of equal or lesser value

Last edited:
They look awesome but I don't think I'm gonna get back into playing CF unfortunately. D:

Some are alright. But I prefer to make dirt paths.

That picture wasn't even that genius.

He was picking up a peach and he did it so when he bent down it looked like his crack

The only one I like is the Mixed Color Cobble Stone path.

Back