Bells
NOW OPEN!
TTPDsign.jpg

Basic Pathways: 50k bells
1) Marble Tile - two interchangeable patterns of white/gray square marble tiles
2) Terra Cotta Tile - two interchangeable patterns of red square tiles
3) Brick Pavers - two interchangeable patterns of bricks set in pairs
v v v images in spoiler v v v

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
img1.jpg

img2.jpg

img3.jpg
</div>

Intermediate Pathways: 99k bells
4) Marble Diamond Tile - two interchangeable patterns of white/gray marble tiles with diamond inset
5) Terra Cotta Diamond Tile - two interchangeable patterns of red tiles with diamond inset
6) Granite Diamond Tile - two interchangeable patterns of gray tiles with diamond inset

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
img4.jpg

img5.jpg

img6.jpg
</div>

Advanced Pathways: 250k bells
7) Mixed Color Cobble Stone - two interchangeable, one left edge, and one right edge pattern with mixed color brick in offset cobble layout.
8) Follow the Yellow Brick Road - one center, one left edge, one right edge pattern with shiny golden brick
9) Bejeweled Pathway - two alternating patterns with purple and blue jewels separated by green diamond-cut gems
10) Royal Pathway - two alternating patterns of silver and gold tiles, inset with diamond-cut emeralds and rubies

img7.jpg

img8.jpg

img9.jpg

img10.jpg
</div>

<big><big>PROMO!!!</big></big>

If you buy 2 paths you get 1 of equal or lesser value

Last edited:
They look awesome but I don't think I'm gonna get back into playing CF unfortunately. D:

Some are alright. But I prefer to make dirt paths.

That picture wasn't even that genius.

He was picking up a peach and he did it so when he bent down it looked like his crack

The only one I like is the Mixed Color Cobble Stone path.

Back