The truth about jet trails.

Griever

Bells
Many people don't think about this, but if you add up the facts, this is probably one of the most solid pieces of evidence against our government. The jet trails in question are known as "Chemtrails." Here is an explanation about what they look like:

"Chemtrails (CTs) look like contrails initially, but are much thicker, extend across the sky and are often laid down in varying patterns of Xs, tick-tack-toe grids, cross-hatched and parallel lines. Instead of quickly dissipating, chemtrails expand and drip feathers and mare

No Mr. L, I'm not a "troll", I just want everyone to be informed about this world we live it. Ahhh, what a corrupt place. Also, I just added a picture to show you what these chemtrails look like.

Griever said:
No Mr. L, I'm not a "troll", I just want everyone to be informed about this world we live it. Ahhh, what a corrupt place. Also, I just added a picture to show you what these chemtrails look like.
God,go post ur useless government conspiracy crap somewhere else,we don't care.

Professor Gallows said:
None of us care about any of this.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/

Go there.
There are TONS of people on that forum who share the same exact thoughts as you.
Are you sure no one really cares? If it's true, all I have to say is wow. Don't you people care about what's happening to you? This is a horrible time we live in people, there are things going on right now that you have no idea about. Open your eyes, look around, and see the truth!

Griever said:
Professor Gallows said:

Go there.
There are TONS of people on that forum who share the same exact thoughts as you.
Are you sure no one really cares? If it's true, all I have to say is wow. Don't you people care about what's happening to you? This is a horrible time we live in people, there are things going on right now that you have no idea about. Open your eyes, look around, and see the truth!
No, nobody cares.

SSgt. Garrett said:
Griever said:
Professor Gallows said:

Go there.
No, nobody cares.
^

Well that's a real shame. I truly, from the depth of my heart, feel sorry for all you poor souls. Being sucked into the propaganda without even realizing it. I'll pray for you all =)

Griever said:
Well that's a real shame. I truly, from the depth of my heart, feel sorry for all you poor souls. Being sucked into the propaganda without even realizing it. I'll pray for you all =)
Thank you ever so much, but you really are preaching to the wrong choir.
You aren't funny, nor are you really informative.

AndyB said:
Griever said:
That's ok, because I know somewhere deep in your heart I've planted this seed and you'll remember it forever.

I hope you know that the biological warfare chemtrail conspiracy is a conspiracy.

The government wants you to think that it's conspiring so you fear its power.

\totally not ripped of from SP

And this instantly made me think of They Live xD

Griever said:
AndyB said:
Griever said:
That's ok, because I know somewhere deep in your heart I've planted this seed and you'll remember it forever.
I feel that you are a semi-intelligent troll, but I will wait for day to come so I can set you up in my front yard.

Trolls are so funny.

Nevermore said:
Griever said:
AndyB said:
Griever said:
I feel that you are a semi-intelligent troll, but I will wait for day to come so I can set you up in my front yard.

Trolls are so funny.
Ugh, like I've said before, I'm not a troll, so stop saying that.

Griever said:
Nevermore said:
Griever said:
AndyB said:
Griever said:

Trolls are so funny.
Woah woah woah man, enough with all this hostility. You're creating negative energy.

Soul said:
Griever said:
Nevermore said:
Griever said:
AndyB said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep

Trolls are so funny.
Woah woah woah man, enough with all this hostility. You're creating negative energy.
Yeah, I know, and I'm deeply sorry about that. I regret just saying "Ugh". Although it may seem harmless, it does somewhat create hostility. I'm going to go pray for forgiveness right now. I am deeply sorry and didn't mean to offend anyone.

Griever said:
Soul said:
Griever said:
Nevermore said:
Griever said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep

Trolls are so funny.
Yeah, I know, and I'm deeply sorry about that. I regret just saying "Ugh". Although it may seem harmless, it does somewhat create hostility. I'm going to go pray for forgiveness right now. I am deeply sorry and didn't mean to offend anyone.
You're offending me right now. It seems your mocking religions.

Back