The Summer Challenge

That would be great Conor. Please may I come too LillyKay?

Sure, you need to add the Anubia FC for the hair cut. Do you need perfect oranges by any chance? One of my towns has them and I have a basket somewhere in Anubia or do you need perfect pears - which I have kept somewhere from a town I reset.

Sure, you need to add the Anubia FC for the hair cut. Do you need perfect oranges by any chance? One of my towns has them and I have a basket somewhere in Anubia or do you need perfect pears - which I have kept somewhere from a town I reset.

I love how hardcore a player you are!

- - - Post Merge - - -

That would be great Conor. Please may I come too LillyKay?

No bother - I'll open my gate and you can come over whenever :)

I have added Anubia and will come over once you say. I have 60 minutes of blowdrying a colour remover so have some time on here now. I would take the oranges if I can, so I can plant some trees.

I will let you know when I can get over Conor, have you added my FC?

Sorry Lavo, it took some time to add you. I needed guests to leave so that I can close gate before adding you. I have added you and waiting. Did you need perfect pears or oranges?

Sorry Lavo, it took some time to add you. I needed guests to leave so that I can close gate before adding you. I have added you and waiting. Did you need perfect pears or oranges?

Awesome, I will come now. I need Oranges for my town :]

I thought I added everyone but looking back I think I managed to skip a few people :S gonna go back over that now

Thank you LillyKay, your town is stunning and your character looks amazing. I love her headress.

Shari is moving in next to my house, which is rude but I'm not going to judge her yet :p

Anyone has pears? :) I think it's the only fruit I miss so far ;__;

HNI_0023.JPGHNI_0024.JPGHNI_0016.JPG

My day in pictures.

Thank you LillyKay, your town is stunning and your character looks amazing. I love her headress.

Shari is moving in next to my house, which is rude but I'm not going to judge her yet :p

You are welcome and thanks.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lol, I nearly thought what??? Nice one!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyone has pears? :) I think it's the only fruit I miss so far ;__;

I have some pears if you would like to come over. You are already on as a friend on the Anubia DS.

Starting my town today! I feel like everyone else has been doing the Summer Challenge for a while now and I got left behind lol! xD

im 12

Okay so I can finally post about Calypso! After about an hour and a half of resetting, I found a great map that I wouldn't usually go for. Will post a pic very soon! My starters are very good: Sprinkle, Wolfgang, Drago, Nan and Kid Cat. I'll make a delegate post about my map and the details. My fruit is pears and I'm paying off my down payment now :)

I started my town last night at 11, so there wasn't much I could actually do. :p

HNI_0062.JPG

I chose the name Radiance because I've always loved words like radiant and sheer, which are good for describing the beauty of gemstones. This is a new start for me in the summer and late spring months, which I think can be described similarly. It's odd, but that's the way I feel about it. Rosie, Boomer, Grizzly, Mallary and Nana are my starters, and Rodney is moving in tomorrow.

map.jpg

Here's my town map. I picked this specifically for the huge amount of space at the bottom. There were actually two maps with a big amount of space, but the other was cramped with the river so I chose this one. I think it's pretty decent and has a lot of potential for some landscaping.

I've paid my down payment and I am currently upping my approval rating. I'm also working on the museum and I've set up a few combos to get started on hybrids.

Last edited:
Back