• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The Resetting Thread

:( The fruits are usually pears/cherries and then sometimes peaches or oranges and then like .5% of the time is apples ;A:

SCREAMING.

I FOUND MY MAP. IT HAS APPLES AND EVEN THOUGH IT'S ON THE LEFT I DON'T MIND.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I love my map currently. It has lots of space! The problem is, Rudy is right in front of Re-Tail. He's sort of to the side, but in the front. And there's a rock right next to his house so I can't place my path anywhere south of Re-Tail. Thankfully he's not one of my dream villagers, so I can get him to move out eventually, but it just makes my town look sort of strange. :(
I honestly don't know if I should reset. I'm playing the game faster than I normally do because I looked up a ton of stuff before I got my town. I've only had it for 11 days and I'm expanding my upstairs for the second time tomorrow. I've paid off the campsite and the brick bridge project, I have two princess sets and a catalogued rococo set from giveaways here, and two dreamies (though I started with one). I don't know, I sound foolish saying this. :p
I reaallyy want apples though. I've only seen them once in all my times of resetting, and that was the very first town I ever got. I have oranges now, which I'm pleased with, but the perfect apples are so pretty. *A*
Tbh I love my town so much, it makes me so happy to relive the fun times I had on previous towns. I guess I forgot completely about how enjoyable New Leaf is because I stopped playing for almost a year.
So yeah...I don't think I'm going to reset, but I felt like spilling this out to get some things...under control...I guess? ; u ; If that makes sense at all.

gdbZIk4.jpg

Tadaaaa!~ So surprised that Nook let me get my house that close.

I found my town. It has cherries, but cherries are just as cute as apples.
Also got everything planned out~

Attachments

• zlCfzSCN5PI1pLUQNJ.jpg
    zlCfzSCN5PI1pLUQNJ.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 115
I started resetting in my second town and I got this:

fmujjo.jpg

It has apples and triangle grass, which I love, and I like how everything is aligned, but I'm not sure if I like the river shape... Keep or reset?

I started resetting in my second town and I got this:

fmujjo.jpg

It has apples and triangle grass, which I love, and I like how everything is aligned, but I'm not sure if I like the river shape... Keep or reset?

Hmmm if you don't like the river shape, then you should reset! The river is the main element of your layout, and you should want to like it 100%!

I love that river shape :) though, I do prefer to have at least the plaza down on the smaller peninsula with that sort of map.

Back