The Resetting Thread

image.jpg

I recently resetted my map and I'm in love with it! :D

Campsite resetting for somebody cute! I don't have anybody in mind right now, but my town needs a lot more cute villagers!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I goOT SPRINKLE ON LIKE MY SIXTH RESET???? BABY DREAMIE C'MEREEE

I found my river like three times, but each time there's always a flaw.
/facepalm

:( I found a map I REALLY liked, like it had apples, the private beach was on the right with the dock BUT THERE WERE VILLAGERS IN THE BEST PLACES FOR A HOUSE :C

mXVBjMr.jpg

I found the map I was looking for, it has apples, and a blue town hall. But now that I have it, I don't like it. :/

I found a map and laid my house but I'm not sure if I want to keep it?? Everything is perfect but it's not the river I want.
I'll post it in a bit.

- - - Post Merge - - -

zlCfzSCJ8aoJItdJZz.jpg
what do you guys think, should i keep or keep resetting?

Keep resetting and running into my two babies Papi and Bonbon. Just got both, in one reset, but Bonbon's right in front of Retail... Bonbon is a huge dreamie of mine and this is like getting kicked in the face over and over. Why can't you have a good spot? :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

I found a map and laid my house but I'm not sure if I want to keep it?? Everything is perfect but it's not the river I want.
I'll post it in a bit.

- - - Post Merge - - -

View attachment 50095
what do you guys think, should i keep or keep resetting?
I think it's perfect. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

mmmm.jpg
Bonbon, why? :(

Thanks! n-n I'm probably gonna keep it already - but the town plaza is slightly bothering me.
As for Bonbon, I think you should just keep resetting.
Your map looks so nice and neat; you'll be able to pull off anything with that map.
And yeah. :/ I'mma have to reset again; I've run into her so many times so I'm hopeful I'll see her again.

Am I the only one who resets to get the fruit they want....?
I've been resetting for days to get peaches...

I found the perfect map with a bunch of great villagers, but pears....

You're not the only one. I'm deciding to reset again because I found like 9 rocks and I want a south waterfall. x_x

MAP.jpg
Something about this map makes me really like it?
But it's pears. But everything is really neat and lined up and not so many rocks.
(And Rasher and Papi. <3 Gigi's pretty too...)

I've been trying to get Apples forever. There's one map type I want and its the river that comes from the right and makes like...5 shape I suppose.

Back