The Resetting Thread

HyR0Va8.png

Really trying to decide if I want this map I got. It has apples, a blue train station, and the light brown town hall. The two circled places are where I would place my house. But I don't know man.

I had a map similar to that one before Kenny.
I personally wouldn't go for it because if you don't plot reset, there isn't much space for PWP's.
On the bright side, there's a private beach and it's native fruit is apples!

HNI_0022.JPG

I got this town layout a few days ago and I'm actually really liking it. I've been satisfied with everything in my town and haven't had the urge to reset. Hopefully that means I'm done map resetting for a while lol.

Whoa, nice map Lotte! *o* Did you plot reset all those villagers by the east beach?

Whoa, nice map Lotte! *o* Did you plot reset all those villagers by the east beach?

My first 5 villagers were already on the East beach when I chose the town ^^ For the 3 extra that are there, I did plot reset yes.

The other two random houses on the far left were an accident lol.. Going to cycle them out later.

:c I found a map that has really good villager, nice building placement, but the fruit are oranges! I don't know what to do ;___;

;_; Fang and Rosie were right in front of town hall </3 I reset.

- - - Post Merge - - -

D: I found a great map with Lolly, Francine and Wolfgang, BUT IT HAD PEARS *cries*

Yeah pears are gross but just cut down all the trees and just plant the other fruit.. unless you really want to plant the perfect fruit everywhere. I hate that my native fruit is pears, but I have to deal with it because after 5 days I realized it just isn't really going to be possible in a reasonable time frame.

Yeah pears are gross but just cut down all the trees and just plant the other fruit.. unless you really want to plant the perfect fruit everywhere. I hate that my native fruit is pears, but I have to deal with it because after 5 days I realized it just isn't really going to be possible in a reasonable time frame.

Perfect apples are pretty :c

Back