• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

The resetting bug it getting me...AGAIN

Should I reset?

• Yes

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters

Locket

Bells
Switch
2956-5463-1794
Friday the 13th Candy
Green Star Fragment
Blue Star Fragment
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
Nightmare Easter Egg
Purple Candy
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Red Candy
Blue Mote of Flame
I want to reset, but have someone hold my outfit and bells.

I just don't know what to do. Also, I'm looking for a yes or a no, no "its your town, do what you want with it"

I'm also not very happy on my choices, like TTing a lot and unlocking things fast..

Last edited:
If you're not tooooo sure, don't do it! You don't wanna reset then regret it later~

I was going to reset because I didn't like the placement of my campsite and police station but then I thought I'd just go with it cause I already worked so hard in the game to get to where I am right now might as well work around it :(

If there is something you do not like about your town, you should definitely reset because no matter what you do, that thing will bug you.

I was going to reset because I didn't like the placement of my campsite and police station but then I thought I'd just go with it cause I already worked so hard in the game to get to where I am right now might as well work around it :(

I"m not that far, me trees only on its third stage right now (three leaves)

If you're not happy with your town layout, villagers, or feel like you want to start a new go ahead! But yeah, keep all the items you want to first.

I recently reset my town, I don't really regret it because I know I can get it all back again. I also time traveled which resulted in unlocking things fast so I wanted to reset so that I could progress day by day. However I am still looking for a new town but that is only because I am really OCD about my map :p! Also I couldn't keep any of my items because my friend lost his 3ds and game but restarting definitely suited me at the time because my town had become so stale.
I think you should reset because it will give you a fresh start and you can take the game slowly!:)

I reset last night, and I gto a really nice map! Got apples, square grass, and nice starting villagers! My friend held my clothes( except the dress, that was a QR code) Let me get a picture.

I said I's show the map. HERE IT IS:

IqpKl4G.jpg

Back