• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon The reference with the trainer (Warning, possible spoiler)

V-drift

Bells
Lobo
Tasty Cake
So this is kind of pokemon related in a way, seeing how people are reveling already the starter's unique Z-move already since some people have hacked the game. So I will say watch this threat on your own accord.

Okay, so this is probably not many people will notice because it is not the pok?mon or they aren't big on wrestling. But the moment I first got told of the new Z-move for starters, i watched the video to make up my mind on what starter to start. And once I see Incineroar's Z-move, I pay attention to both, trainer and pokemon.

The Z-move video for Incineroar.

After seeing the video, I said "Wait a minute, this pose... I see the reference!" I go quickly to google and compared the trainer with an actual wrestler's pose. And look at the similarities.

pokemon sun and moon z-move pose.jpg

635923205387807172-1199561255_BryanYESArticleIMAGE_crop_north.jpg

I don't know if I should meme this. Like, I always want to start a meme, but everyone tells me bad idea. Someone else does it, it is good. What do you think?

Back