Mafia The Real Housewives of Mafia - Town Wins

So what do you propose Kat/Ness/Panda? Grouping you guys since you all seem to be calling bs on glow. Turn the vote back on her until she is forced to fully claim under duress?? Or just go after someone else altogether?

##Vote: Arstotzkan

Can i just say how hypocritical this is? Do you REALLY not have anyone else to vote right now? You have stated before the you have a townlean on Kat + you even said that we gain hardly anything from a Kat lynch.

- - - Post Merge - - -

##Vote: Arstotzkan

Can i just say how hypocritical this is? Do you REALLY not have anyone else to vote right now? You have stated before the you have a townlean on Kat + you even said that we gain hardly anything from a Kat lynch.

The above quote was meant to be quoting Dolby.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So what do you propose Kat/Ness/Panda? Grouping you guys since you all seem to be calling bs on glow. Turn the vote back on her until she is forced to fully claim under duress?? Or just go after someone else altogether?

pfft don't rope me into this. I'm not proposing jack **** just yet, i'm saying that this is looking incredibly shady in almost every aspect of things.

i mean i think Kats been towntelling recently and i would still prefer to lynch Dolby

we would need (i think, haven't seen votes in the past like 10 mins) two people off Kat and onto Dolby or just others to come online

Im fine with glow lynch but not exactly 100% cuz her thoughts on Dolby is ehhhh...

As for farobi I already said what I receive is "who do you think is sus and townlean" thats it guys i think its either two ways

He wants the amateur or low tier players to speak more to express more of their thoughts

Trying to take advantage with those players

And about the friend thing your talking about okay reality talk guys if your friend did something unlawful would you still defend that person? I'm kind of apathy i sometimes dont care others except myselr cuz i dont wanna get hurt or involve period

@Nees, the reason that I put my vote back on was because Dad had the plurality, and at that moment in time I believed I knew what Glow was doing. At this point, the way the wagons are going I HAVE to vote Kat or Glow

If you’re out there saying Kat (who’s set to be lynched rn) is town, you better believe I’ll ask you what the best alternative is from your point of view. Why do you not want to commit?

@Nees, the reason that I put my vote back on was because Dad had the plurality, and at that moment in time I believed I knew what Glow was doing. At this point, the way the wagons are going I HAVE to vote Kat or Glow

we literally have an hour left, we still have time

@amazon I'd be plenty happy with a glow lynch, considering she told me in PM she doesn't think I'm scum a few min ago (Im drowning in PMs man)

Your tone in general has rubbed me the wrong way Evan, lemme look into your posts to see specifics if I can but the whole Dad/me/Punchy thing was definitely something I didn't like, and I didn't like your tone around the Punchy clear thing. Post coming up soon

If you’re out there saying Kat (who’s set to be lynched rn) is town, you better believe I’ll ask you what the best alternative is from your point of view. Why do you not want to commit?

evan, i'm going to be blunt. piss off. just look at the way kat is posting: she is acting incredibly town right now. if you give me a damn minute to think, then MAYBE i'll come up with something.

I could 100% see a team revolving around Panda/Glow. But I feel that Evan would have tried to elevate Panda and Glow if he was their teammate

let's lynch you. is that ok ?

Waffles said:
And about the friend thing your talking about okay reality talk guys if your friend did something unlawful would you still defend that person? I'm kind of apathy i sometimes dont care others except myselr cuz i dont wanna get hurt or involve period
Do you think the unlawful act was a justified one? If so, then I say defend. Otherwise, it may be the best thing for them to get punishment, even if they dont like it or think youre a bad person for it.

@amazon I'd be plenty happy with a glow lynch, considering she told me in PM she doesn't think I'm scum a few min ago (Im drowning in PMs man)

Your tone in general has rubbed me the wrong way Evan, lemme look into your posts to see specifics if I can but the whole Dad/me/Punchy thing was definitely something I didn't like, and I didn't like your tone around the Punchy clear thing. Post coming up soon

u want to lynch me for trying to save you

but why would i even do that if i was mafia

I could 100% see a team revolving around Panda/Glow. But I feel that Evan would have tried to elevate Panda and Glow if he was their teammate

remember what happened when you based reads off of team grouping (hint: it made me win)

ok geez, it just feels weird not having an alt option when 2 of my scumleans claim blue and my current vote is on someone people are now widely townreading. Was trying to feel you and Panda+Kat out but you have the tempermant of a captured wild bobcat right now so I’ll gladly piss off :lemon:

u want to lynch me for trying to save you

but why would i even do that if i was mafia
A. Because you were being inconsistent, I don't really buy your reply there
B. My lynch bleeds TERRIBLY on you

@Evan "someone people are widely townreading" Ok but whats your opinion on me?

let's lynch you. is that ok ?

giphy.gif

ok geez, it just feels weird not having an alt option when 2 of my scumleans claim blue and my current vote is on someone people are now widely townreading. Was trying to feel you and Panda+Kat out but you have the tempermant of a captured wild bobcat right now so I’ll gladly piss off :lemon:

just leaving ? not gonna stay and help us figure this out, you're ok with lynching town ? uh .

Back