Mafia The Real Housewives of Mafia - Town Wins

I'm at work and rushed to get this out in the open, whether the role name has a last name or not didn't really come to mind when I claimed.

NeNe is one of the most prominent characters in this series so you know she's going to be in this game. Somebody will counterclaim it if I'm lying.

Fair enough

I believe your claim and if town went for you over a last name I’d ask for a replacement cuz I’d not want to deal with that **** lmao

honestly i don't see it as a big slip-up, last time i used that logic I killed a blue role :/

i'm really unsure of who to lynch here

this is the count i have

3 dad, 4 kat, 1 farobi, 3 glow, 1 punchy

i'm hardclaiming blue, this is way way too close. not claiming my actual role unless needed.

dolby if you're town you just pushed 2 blue roles and 1 town (punchy) for lynch. lol

Also find it telling that Glow is voting for Kat NOT me when we have more than two hours left and I've been the ONLY player (except Punchy, but that was in relation to me) that she was mentioned since yesterday

I was ninja’d by dad’s claim (on mobile rn) and glossed over that part of the thread, soon as I saw the claim I unvoted and went back to read more carefully to see why people kept saying Dad was against you lol. You/punchy are totally a possibility but yeah dad can’t be with you guys
What made you think me/Dad or Dad/Punchy was a thing to begin with?

Also find it telling that Glow is voting for Kat NOT me when we have more than two hours left and I've been the ONLY player (except Punchy, but that was in relation to me) that she was mentioned since yesterday

lol such a joke. NOT VOTING KAT GUARANTEES THE LYNCH ON DAD OR MYSELF

this is the count i have

3 dad, 4 kat, 1 farobi, 3 glow, 1 punchy

i'm hardclaiming blue, this is way way too close. not claiming my actual role unless needed.

dolby if you're town you just pushed 2 blue roles and 1 town (punchy) for lynch. lol

Fine, I'll switch to Kat

If you are fakeclaiming as town again, I will actually WOTC you in every game from now forward

- - - Post Merge - - -

lol such a joke. NOT VOTING KAT GUARANTEES THE LYNCH ON DAD OR MYSELF

OK, actually a fair point

i dont rly wanna vote kat but i dont rly wanna vote any other person either if glow n dad r blue

I don't believe glow's blueclaim here in the slightest, that sounded SO fake

dude

so far u have:

said you don't like my points but haven't said why

said you don't believe my claim but haven't explained why [how it sounds fake]

Actually Glow, I think I know what you're claiming, which if you are, you've honestly played the second-worst so far into the game that I've seen recently, but I'd rather have you hardclaim so I can trust you

dude

so far u have:

you didn't say how my stuff sounded off earlier in thread idk if you're one to talk here :). But I'll get on that, expect a post in maybe 30 min?

Nobody asked you to claim your basic ass vanilla claim Kat lol. What did glow claim btw?

I seriously gotta write a report and make rounds within this hour so I don't have the time to read back. ...yeah, again, don't make me come back to seeing me lynched pls

dude

so far u have:

Tbh, I'm of the same opinion that not saying what you are sounds fake typically

Actually Glow, I think I know what you're claiming, which if you are, you've honestly played the second-worst so far into the game that I've seen recently, but I'd rather have you hardclaim so I can trust you

i don't have the slightest clue what you think i am, but i'd rather not hardclaim when we already have one blue claim in the open.

I feel bad that the one time glow fakeclaimed a blue role as vanilla townie was to save my fakeclaiming scum ass in Five Night?s :( She better really be blue this time (or scum and faking it, cuz that?s a legit tactic). If she?s vanilla then wtf

Back