• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia The Real Housewives of Mafia - Town Wins

Panda def looks like a likely arsonist candidate, imma vote for her for now

If Kat didn’t get any notification of being jailed that looks bad for dad but I don’t think glow would bus Kat. Do we know who glow bussed anyway??

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lynching for arsonist is a good idea since we don’t know if they’re mafia or TP, and if they’re TP theyre hostile TP and we need to take them out. Especially since two people are now doused

??? said:
BeLiEvE tHe dOUse cLaiM if yOu WiLl, poNdEr uPoN PreVioUs gAmEs
Call me crazy but I think this kind of matches Panda's syntax??
Not to mention she was the first one to react to it and was also the first one to react to the godfather thing iirc, let me check

Guys, I don’t know if I can play this game.
I actually signed up before I went overseas, but now I don’t know tbh.

First of all, everyday I have to go places because... duh, I’m in a different country and I need to enjoy the scenery and relax. Second, I’m literally out of the house every day and I can only come back during the night, and I mostly miss out on lots of important events, such as EoD and important posts. Thirdly, sometimes I don’t really have time to read over the thread, and I miss key points that are made, therefore resulting in me getting confused with the game. And trust me, getting confused after having a hard day and being tired is harsh on me. Lastly, sometimes I am rushed to make posts and I feel that my post quality and quantity are both really bad, in terms of how I expect them to be. I’m sorry guys, but I’m gonna have to replace. I will PM Toads after this post has been made.

Thank you and I hope you guys have a very merry Christmas.

I think I might vote for Panda for the time being and see how things progress over time

So the thread is closing at 10pm whatever timezone is being used, and then reopening the same time on Christmas?

Ok negative on the godfather part, I can't find where she reacted to it at al

Nope she didn’t, she only repeated the douse message and said “who knows anything about prior games help” which is rather fillery

@Chele hope you have a nice rest of your stay, and Merry Christmas! Now time to lynch your replacement :lemon:

Regarding panda coasting thing isn't she lik that in previous game I don't see anything suspicious about panda but just null on her cuz I really can't read her

- - - Post Merge - - -

previous games

I'm trying to pick posts by Panda to ISO but they're all just super fillery and unimportant ugh

That's my point. She's done nothing significant since the game started. I understand its Christmas and stuff but even then she could at least try to make a bigger post for the most, once a day.

Also I think it's safe to assume arsonist is third party, two kills plus a douse for scum seems seems like a lot

- - - Post Merge - - -

i don't like posting reads/list at night, but i know i have had little content, and im sorry about that, my life is a bit hectic rn do to Christmas and other circumstances, feel free to PM me or address me here for additional information.

Town Leans:
Farobi
Dad
AmazonEvan19
Arstotzkan
Glow

Nulls:
Dolby
Ness
Mogyay
SensaiGallade
ITookYourWaffles

Scum Leans:
VanessaMay18
Zendel
Dedenne2
Heyden
Chele
Endless

This is her most content-y post, but without explanations a lot these reads kinda don't make sense (and not just because she scumleans me, like why does she scumlean Zendel?)

PandaDarling said:
@Gallade you didn't notice ? so are you skimming the thread ?

PandaDarling said:
@Dedenne can you explain this a little bit.... "Who's in the mafia team? Me. Don't ask me this question early on because I will mess up and get lynched" how can you mess up and get lynched ?

- - - Post Merge - - -

and this "I hope this post was good enough lol" good enough for what ?

PandaDarling said:
@Farobi but if its useless, why answer some of it ? and refuse to answer just a selected few questions ?
She was most active at the beginning when she questioned these people, but idk they're all kind of nit-picky questions

PandaDarling said:
Not ok lynching glow rn.
In the chance that she's scum and not arso, this could be an attempt to look good should glow have gotten lynched and flipped not maf

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dad said:
As for Panda? She hasn't been at the center of the discussion and is sort of coasting through it, but notice how she did the same yesterday, voted for Evan during that very stupid moment that almost happened, and then went inactive only popping up when convenient. Claims to be busy irl but I can tell she has been lurking here and there at the bottom at times and is PMing despite how she could be dedicating some time to providing reads. She PMd me asking how she could convince me that she's town. I told her to actually make some reads in the thread so her stances are known, but she hasn't provided too much in terms of satisfying reads and her stances are taken in a minimal fashion, again, when convenient.

Also this PM she sent to Dad is kinda weird (although it would mean they probably aren't maf on a team together, but she could be arso and he could be maf or town)

My ISO on Panda

Im inclined to believe Heyden's doused claim, i don't see a smart reason to lie about it atm.
@Farobi why have you only answered questions 1,3, and 5 ?
@Gallade why are you more concerned about Chele not answering a question about picking colors, rather than Farobi not answering two of the questions that would be more of a tell in this game ?
I mean, this was ok, pointing out Farobi not answering important questions, and Sensai noticing only Chele.

@Dedenne can you explain this a little bit.... "Who's in the mafia team? Me. Don't ask me this question early on because I will mess up and get lynched" how can you mess up and get lynched ?

and this "I hope this post was good enough lol" good enough for what ?

This ones quite good as well, one of the few posts that aren't just blabbs of words.

Not ok lynching glow rn.

ummm...reason why?
@Kat im ok with an Evan lynch.

so first no reason for not lynching glow, now ok with an Evan lynch?

@Farobi who else besides Ded do you think can be on the mafia team ?

well at least at this point shes made a few posts of little substance, but at least this one somehow works.

WAIT ! why would you vote for Dedenee when you can vote for Kat rn and get your sus lynched ? you are trying to stay mutual ?

ok...we're getting there with posts that have meanings.

ALL YOU NONVOTERS OUT THERE ! im watching you f***s

useless

i hate when you do that dolby, dont order people how to vote.

what has this got to do with anything?

this is a **** show

useless. Reminds me of me in Cleb's game.

im trying to utilize PM's in a PM gam.... didn't realize that made me scummy. :::eyes:::

wELL the thing is Panda, maybe if you stop posting useless info, you might be less scummy.

In conclusion, at the beginning Panda was being somewhat useful, but it all went downhill from there.
Scumlean/Third party lean

Hey guys.

I will be replacing out. The Christmas holidays and preparations have just messed me about this year, which is funny because I dont usually have to do anything around this time. I also have things to do after Christmas which I wasn't previously aware of so there is no point in me playing a game when I won't even be here. Hope you do well and i hope whomever replaces me does a good job.

Sorry.

Back