• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia The Real Housewives of Mafia - Town Wins

The reason that I went onto Evan was because I didn’t see Punchy voting for himself as maf. It essentially made him a confirmed townie. I switched to Evan as it was him or Punchy at that point and figured it was better than Punchy

KLhLQdD.png
NIGHT 1

Accusations began to fly and drama, which was already at a boiling point, erupted. Having such strong independent women in one area, was bound to cause an uproar with the recent death.

Some women pled their case, some showed their hands, some used an alibi. But everything seemed to end up on D'Andra

"Dallas isn't even that great of a city"

"Its so hot my weave glue would melt"

"I bet her anti-aging cream isn't even that good"

"you are like the most boring housewife imagined"

The pressure became too much for D'Andra to take and while she knew signing up to be a housewife would be rigorous, she didn't think it would be this hurtful on her ego. She could feel the glares and suspicion that everyone thought she was the killer. She stepped away for a brief moment to reapply her anti-aging cream.

Minutes flew by, and people grew weary that D'Andra was plotting another murder. They entered her dressing room to find a fetus, motionless on the floor, soaked with 5 bottles of her own anti-aging cream. She overdosed herself.

PunchyDaHufflepuff was lynched! His role was vanilla townie!

9VUZdFL.png

Night 1 starts now! PM me your night actions or get to me on discord!
Announcements about handling christmas will be posted tomorrow with the results.

I also will be posting the voting thread officially later. please refrain from posting in it like ever unless its a vote. I know I will be late sometime, but I will give you plenty of warning if thats the case, so just be patient.

That EoD was literally hilarious to me. I will make a post with my paperwork trying to figure it all out.

updated

Btw it would be great if the crier PMs me so i can use PoE more effectively

Interesting that y'all used the same wording there, 'it was Punchy or Evan at that point', I can't tell if that was intentional on Dolby's part. Anyways Dolby, just those two at that point? Really?

Interesting that y'all used the same wording there, 'it was Punchy or Evan at that point', I can't tell if that was intentional on Dolby's part. Anyways Dolby, just those two at that point? Really?

Yeah, at that point I counted 5 votes for Punchy, and 4 for Evan, was pretty sure that all the votes had left you, Kat, and Glow, and there was 3 or fewer minutes left when I made my decision, Punchy wouldn’t vote for himself as town

Also, do you get a quicktopic with your target. I know you said that you thought you did earlier but it didn’t explicitly say it in your PM

Well, now that Glow has actually posted something, let's respond to it. I'm not going to be plesant about it. It is an absolute piece of crap that ignores the reality of pretty much everything

that's my aesthetic

Yes, this is exactly my argument against you. If you're going to say that I'm wrong about you being less active as scum, you ****ing are. Look at Boi, look at Paper Mario, look at Overwatch. Compare them to BOTW for example, and what do you see? Disinterest and a lack of engagement

ok and there's been games where i have played the same way as town. i already apologized for ISP and am now participating. feel free to drop that reason to sus me at any point and use LITERALLY anything else, i'm begging u dude. find anything else, because i'm tired of going in circles with you about my activity now that i AM participating.

Yeah they're scum
Anybody want to know why Glow's only made two reads this whole game? One of which is an honestly to god OMGUS? She's scum

good emphasis on me being scum. pro logic

if you want to take that as omgus go ahead. if you were sussing me in a legitimate way i would not "omgus" you. there's other people scumreading me, am i scumreading them back? no. because i'm not "omgus-ing".

Ok

First of all you know for a fact that I'm good enough not to need to bait. I typically have the whole game locked down as mafia, in terms of knowing who's a PR, by the end of N2. Second of all, you're ignoring the fact that I had legitamite reasoning for this. My role PM referenced godfather, which as we know Toads put in the very first post that it was significant, and I tried to see if it had any relevance. Third, what the hell am I trying to accomplish here? It's honestly such a bad play, and I haven't gotten anything out of it. Now, I will give you that I did end up confusing town but that was not my intention. Nor could it be taken to be in that manner

i can't say off the top of my head whether or not you've baited in the past, i don't know how you make your blue reads. meta doesn't concern me. what concerns me is you trying to have other players confirm or deny something about their role PM which hints to their roles.

i don't think it's right that you're trying to dictate how i can interpret that. it looks bad. and you said yourself it accomplished nothing helpful to town.

What
The actual
How.
Like, I seriously don't get why that's anti-town. Or even why you're holding it against me. In fact, what this is in my eyes is just trash

it's anti town because either you're softing blue or you're softing VT. it's anti town because youre giving hints to your role to mafia (if you're town). [side note why would your role PM mention godfather if ur town???]

most likely toads didn't write individual pms for VTs, meaning they're all probably the same pm with the only part being different the flavor text.

Oh boy, this should be good

This is cringy reading this. But that was NOT clearly a joke from beginning to end. Endless agreed with me on it, Kat agreed with me on it. Now I know what you rebuttal is going to be "Dolby's using confirmation bias to say that Punchy's confirmed scum" I'm not saying that. I'm saying that it wasn't clearly a joke, as even if it was, which I still don't think it is, other people had the same opinion as me. That's not clearly a joke from end to end. It was a serious post that he backed off of because he got a negative reaction

No, no, it wasn't a joke, and you're the only person that seems to think that.

it WAS a joke. like unobjectively it was a joke. and you misconstrued it. which is why i scumread you so much.

did they? because i missed that. well, one of you three are mafia (at the very least). Dolby if you're reading this and you're actually town, it should tell you that endless is mafia. idfk what Kats doing this game but I still think there's a good chance she's town.

Having static reads is something that I'll fully admit to, this hasn't been an exactly dynamic thread either though. But saying that I haven't ever used logic in my reads is straight BS and I'll honestly be surprised if you're town due to how ****ty this post is

how was my post ****ty..... punchy flipped town, he really was joking. if my post was so bad why did you feel so threatened by it and felt the need to constantly berate me throughout your reply

you fosing me for inactivity was your strongest push of all d1, and to me that is weak play which i don't think you'd make as town. i'm not saying me being inactive is right, but i genuinely try in every game ive ever played and i feel like it would be obvious that i wouldn't play the whole game that way.

Also, Dad was my lynchpin, he bridged between you and Punchy, Punchy was never the lynchpin in this (how else would I have added you to the team)

i don't know what any of this means but i can tell you that you're drawing false conclusions.

TLDR; Dolby idk why you're throwing so many insults. yes my post wasnt the most refined/comprehensive but you dismissing the whole thing by calling it trash isn't fair

Punchy please do not post anymore in the thread.... you have overdone your one goodbye post, and so absolutely no posting anymore in this thread until endgame

Yeah, at that point I counted 5 votes for Punchy, and 4 for Evan, was pretty sure that all the votes had left you, Kat, and Glow, and there was 3 or fewer minutes left when I made my decision, Punchy wouldn’t vote for himself as town

Also, do you get a quicktopic with your target. I know you said that you thought you did earlier but it didn’t explicitly say it in your PM

That would be a no on the quicktopic. I'm not a jailer who can kill anyways, and this is a PM game, so I figured that would be the answer.

Also your excuse here only works for one of the people you hopped on Dolby, because the Punchy -> Evan jump only occurred last minute. I still don't see why you hopped off Kat and onto Punchy.

That would be a no on the quicktopic. I'm not a jailer who can kill anyways, and this is a PM game, so I figured that would be the answer.

Also your excuse here only works for one of the people you hopped on Dolby, because the Punchy -> Evan jump only occurred last minute. I still don't see why you hopped off Kat and onto Punchy.

@Dad a Jailer that can't kill his target and doesn't get a QT ? then aren't you just a town role blocker ? why would Toad call you a Jailer.

@Dad a Jailer that can't kill his target and doesn't get a QT ? then aren't you just a town role blocker ? why would Toad call you a Jailer.

I made the same criticism when I got the role and he straight up linked me this: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Jailkeeper

So he's taken to mafiascum's interpretation of jailkeeper.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Panda, what are your thoughts on who you find the most suspicious? That's overdue. Don't care as much about your townreads as I do about your scumreads if that makes it less of a chore.

finished reading the thread, didn't really gain anything tbh. punchy lynch is a bit disappointing but not entirely useless. farobi is legit imo and glow too, but I'm VERY skeptical of dad's claim rn as it's probably too late but I advise everyone not to trust him. fmpov he could easily claimed that as mafia roleblocker, but idk i'll have to think read over again the way he claimed which felt very unnatural

will be back later, currently stuck in the mountains in the philippines during a typhoon with the most garbage internet rn

- - - Post Merge - - -

also the blues should probably claim to farobi given he keeps the claims to himself only

finished reading the thread, didn't really gain anything tbh. punchy lynch is a bit disappointing but not entirely useless. farobi is legit imo and glow too, but I'm VERY skeptical of dad's claim rn as it's probably too late but I advise everyone not to trust him. fmpov he could easily claimed that as mafia roleblocker, but idk i'll have to think read over again the way he claimed which felt very unnatural

will be back later, currently stuck in the mountains in the philippines during a typhoon with the most garbage internet rn

- - - Post Merge - - -

also the blues should probably claim to farobi given he keeps the claims to himself only

You say you gained nothing from reading the thread but that the punchy lynch wasn't entirely useless. MEANING YOU GAINED SOMETHING.

If you honestly think NeNe Leakes, who is basically the most well-known housewife from the entire series, is a safeclaim/fakeclaim then wtf. Also it comes with doctor properties as has been mentioned.

Not entirely useless bc he isn't entirely useful, if it was a godfather flipping town that's a different story.

And you pushing your agenda of your character being ~super relevant~ means absolutely nothing and to me just appears to be a flimsy way to prove your claim, will have to loo at Mystic later but w/e. If there isn't a doctor I'm more likely to believe you though.

Townlean
Dolby
Heyden
Farobi

Slight townlean
Mogyay
Chele
Ness - Null/S.TL

Null
Arstotzkan - Its hard to read her tbh
SensaiGallade
PandaDarling
Vanessa
Dad
Zendel
Evan
Endless - Null/S. TL

Slight Scumlean
Dedenne - She looks so damn innocent but part of me thinks shes scum trying so hard to act like town ill check later
Glow - I don't like her case on dolby; shes somehow out of place?

Not entirely useless bc he isn't entirely useful, if it was a godfather flipping town that's a different story.

And you pushing your agenda of your character being ~super relevant~ means absolutely nothing and to me just appears to be a flimsy way to prove your claim, will have to loo at Mystic later but w/e. If there isn't a doctor I'm more likely to believe you though.

Nah, me pushing the agenda of my character being super relevant means this: I'm uncc'd as her, her not being a character used in this game would make no sense whatsoever, and the majority of the game has already been around post-claim to have the chance to counterclaim.

Also if Punchy wasn't entirely useful but not entirely useless that means he's useful. So what did you gather from it?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Townlean
Dolby
Heyden
Farobi

Slight townlean
Mogyay
Chele
Ness - Null/S.TL

Null
Arstotzkan - Its hard to read her tbh
SensaiGallade
PandaDarling
Vanessa
Dad
Zendel
Evan
Endless - Null/S. TL

Slight Scumlean
Dedenne - She looks so damn innocent but part of me thinks shes scum trying so hard to act like town ill check later
Glow - I don't like her case on dolby; shes somehow out of place?

Even short reasoning on all these would help. This is a very big null list and there's a lot of content in thread from most people you have labelled null.

The lynch wasn't useless but he is what I'm trying to say I think? idk you got me confused.
What I gathered? idk my thoughts haven't really changed much besides a few more blues outting, yours just feels way too opportunistic

- - - Post Merge - - -

The lynch wasn't useless but he is what I'm trying to say I think? idk you got me confused.
What I gathered? idk my thoughts haven't really changed much besides a few more blues outting, yours just feels way too opportunistic

It was my last resort, not an opportunity, I hate having to claim especially when it's just going to get me roleblocked. I literally sent a message to Endless to unvote me, only wanting to use it as an appeal to as few people as possible. In this case just one, who at the time I saw as having come to his senses about me. Of course I felt like time was running out and the nature of my job could mean I get absolutely no time to participate in EoD if an emergency happens, so I had to just spill it in the thread.

Back