• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia The Real Housewives of Mafia - Town Wins

Glow why did you switch back to Kat it looks like you said multiple times you didn't think she's scum

thing is this lynch was town vs town, the amount of insanity on it is kinda odd for a town vs town sort of situation

gah I need a breather

How so? Lmao

sent him a PM asking him whether or not he was doing a last second scare as mafia and this is what I got:

amazonevan19 said:
I’m legit townie dude lol I was gonna post my rolename (Sonja) but thread got locked

Lol it’s fine, I’m salty that it happened more than at you. Seems to happen every game :lemon:

so yeah i regret this EoD

soooooo

can we lynch Dolby who's tried to lead on three town for absolutely no logical reason whatsoever?

or no?

Will you please stop tunneling me for the third game in a row and conceed that I had logic for all three of you, even though I was wrong on at least two of you. Only you and Kat thought that Punchy was "obvtown" ftr

- - - Post Merge - - -

How so? Lmao

- - - Post Merge - - -

Btw now rhat im confirmed can people PM me cool stuff thanks

I 100% believe that you are town, but what's your flavor name

Will you please stop tunneling me for the third game in a row and conceed that I had logic for all three of you, even though I was wrong on at least two of you. Only you and Kat thought that Punchy was "obvtown" ftr
To add onto this, I thought Punchy was scummy in that intro, so you're the only one who thought Punchy was fine in that first part glow.

I have no idea who was lynched, I set an alarm for one hour before EoD but I slept through it. (Which is kind of ridiculous given that EoD was 1 pm for me - but then again my sleep schedule is ****ed)

I'm going to be mad if a particular thing happened, but otherwise you guys are fine. Beginning the reread now.

Well, my name is Ramona and I am town detective

- - - Post Merge - - -

Everyone role claim to me or punchy it'll be fun

- - - Post Merge - - -

I 100% believe that you are town, but what's your flavor name

three games in a row? you were scum in one game, town in the other and i'm not sure about the third. i don't know why you think that is important, my reasoning to fos you has been different each game..

u straight up asked me if _____ is my role in PM and i don't see what you had to gain from that if you're town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Glow why did you switch back to Kat it looks like you said multiple times you didn't think she's scum

last i had checked it was Kat v dad and i didn't want dad lynched

three games in a row? you were scum in one game, town in the other and i'm not sure about the third. i don't know why you think that is important, my reasoning to fos you has been different each game..

u straight up asked me if _____ is my role in PM and i don't see what you had to gain from that if you're town.

Your case on me this game (particularly your two parts on Punchy) was pretty much exactly what you held against me last game (FNAF) when you literally fakeclaimed blue to save Evan. Your reasoning to FOS has not been different. I honestly forgot why exactly you sussed me in BOTW, but the PM thing is a supreme misrepresentation

Dolby said:
I know you're going to take this as a blatent fish. But I think you're claiming ____
I said this not to fish your role, nor did I ask for it. I was trying to explain to you what I thought you were doing because you were seemingly oblivious to both myself and Kat's attempts to tell you what we thought you were fakeclaiming as

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, my third party play is far different from my mafia play

- - - Post Merge - - -

*Rather, myself and Kat trying to explain what you thought you were doing in thread

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually yeah my wording could have been far better there

D'Andra become a tree stump you bafoon!

Your case on me this game (particularly your two parts on Punchy) was pretty much exactly what you held against me last game (FNAF) when you literally fakeclaimed blue to save Evan. Your reasoning to FOS has not been different. I honestly forgot why exactly you sussed me in BOTW, but the PM thing is a supreme misrepresentation

I said this not to fish your role, nor did I ask for it. I was trying to explain to you what I thought you were doing because you were seemingly oblivious to both myself and Kat's attempts to tell you what we thought you were fakeclaiming as

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, my third party play is far different from my mafia play

- - - Post Merge - - -

*Rather, myself and Kat trying to explain what you thought you were doing in thread

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually yeah my wording could have been far better there

i have to go back and see what you mean because i honestly don't remember my case on you in that game

like I've said in all my games though, ive tried to wane my reads off meta and i try playing differently every game. i can promise you that nothing I've said in this game has had any effect by previous games, if you're saying it's similar it's pure coincidence.

and if anything wouldn't that make you think i'm town if i did the exact same thing before when i was town...

I feel I say this almost every game, but obs must be having a helluva time

Kat definitely looks better after that lynch (not confirmed 100% but likely town)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dolby definitely looks scummier but it’s not an ironclad scumtell

Glow looks a bit better but she is either scum or actually blue and will live tonight most likely. Either Farobi or dad are dead (assuming they’re both telling the truth, or dad gets a lucky jail).

- - - Post Merge - - -

Endless, when you are finished catching up, I’d like to know your thoughts on the EoD chaos, the eventual lynch, and who to look into going forward

Yeah i apologise for boarding the evan train but i didn't know what else to do. Who even suspected punchy tho? Not that I was dead certain but i def agreed that his town slip prob meant he was town
yo mog what do you mean by apologizing for the evan train? I hope to god you're asleep atm but when you get up :)

Note 1: That EoD was a mess. But it gave us a lot of info. I'm not happy that Farobi -fully- claimed after this but what can I do?

Note 2: I don't like how Panda was more or less lurking through that EoD chaos and taking advantage of the votepile on Evan that almost got him lynched. mogyay also sheeped things. As glow has brought up against Dolby he was going after one person after the other there are the end, and each choice got progressively worse. I think he should have stuck with Kat, but he instead went after Punchy (which btw isn't random, he's been against him most of the game), and then towards the end voted Evan; why him over the other two idek, which is what has me concerned. I'm not mad considering I didn't get lynched but his odd progression towards Evan is what concerns me.

Note 3: Just because Kat defended Punchy in that situation doesn't clear her imo, mafia know who isn't mafia anyways. Still don't like a lot of their actions in the game so far. I'm not ready to townread either Kat or Evan just because they PMd another person in a resolved manner about being lynched. In Evan's case it was a lot closer to EoD when he messaged that to Ness. Kat messaged me all the PM info she collected (or some at least) around an hour before EoD with more time to logically be able to hold out a vote may change because of it due to how close she and I were at the time.

Note 4: A lot of alignments developed during that situation. I need a flow chart lol. But yeah, definitely worth looking into.

@Dad iirc you didn't like me town turning on you? Then like shouldn't you be sus of anyone who suspected you but turned there? Your claim is confirmable, and your tone in that was good. Your initial post still sucked ass though, but you're still town lol.

@your Note 2: Pretty sure it was bc of Wagonomics that dolby went onto Evan. Like it was Punchy or Evan at that point.

Back