Mafia The Quest for King - Mafia | Game Thread | GAME OVER

@Geoni get your butt back here and vote lol
Post automatically merged:

i think that proving jacobs role is especially more important than volt as well- especially if town!dan trs them already because of the softing

it will force jacob to either turn himself in or kill a teammate, or prove he's town

and either way town dies- one just gives us more information

and once again i DONT trust volt
Food for thought, why on earth would Tessa want to king Jacob when he was just talking about murdering her. Granted this was 10 minutes before EoD and Ribbit did her whole claim, but why tho?

Last edited:
Tessa was super anti-Oath for being king on Day 1. Read more about that later, look for anything she indicated on Day 2.

It's going to make me a lot more relaxed if Geoni isn't modkilled because oh my god.
His priorities are in the right place, he needs a fresh cut

I'm not sure what exactly that would mean, though. Like, I am super anti-Oath being king.
Every cell in my body wants to believe you're town bbg i'm scrambling for content; need to find what Tessa has said about you/Geoni/Jacob/Annika

@voltairenism how real or fake do you think this exchange between Ribbit and Annika is? Annika’s first message feels genuine

This gives me like 60% confidence that Geoni really is town

Oh my goodness gracious, she was definitely trying to bus Tessa 👁️👁️

Well I think things definitely come full circle with this post in the beginning lol, she herself was trying to distance from Tessa 😓

Food for thought: Ribbit has interacted the following players:

Geoni: 2-3 interactions
Jacob: 2-3 interactions at EoD 3 (she proposed kinging Jacob on Day 2 in an Ender interaction)
Annika: Multiple interactions and mentions throughout the thread
Oath: Zero interactions (barring Ribbit mentioning Oath coming across as “disinterested town” that everyone dogpiled on)

Tessa: zero interactions lmao

Volt I’m gonna be real I have no clue how you should proceed after this phase but I do think you should try and glean information from Tessa’s interactions assuming her high probability of flipping red. The truth is somewhere in the middle here.

To me, the most likely scenario is that it’s just Jacob and he’s really good at pulling out the emotional beats. On the other hand I think I should have stuck to my gut about killing Oath. And on my third hand I think Annika has managed to seep through the cracks.

Maybe look to see if mafia were worried about trying to save Oath and suggested other targets?

@Trundle Will any player that doesn’t vote this phase be modkilled? (Example: Tessa)
Thanks for the interaction/spew ISO of ribbot I plan to do it myself this night phase regardless but that's good data. Who we crowning? I am cool with solving Tessa. Assuming we are wrong we still have a misyeet yes? Tessa seems wolfiest to me at this point in addition to having a lot of content to sift through. That's who I'd be executing tonight.

@voltairenism how real or fake do you think this exchange between Ribbit and Annika is? Annika’s first message feels genuine

This gives me like 60% confidence that Geoni really is town

Oh my goodness gracious, she was definitely trying to bus Tessa 👁️👁️

Well I think things definitely come full circle with this post in the beginning lol, she herself was trying to distance from Tessa 😓

Food for thought: Ribbit has interacted the following players:

Geoni: 2-3 interactions
Jacob: 2-3 interactions at EoD 3 (she proposed kinging Jacob on Day 2 in an Ender interaction)
Annika: Multiple interactions and mentions throughout the thread
Oath: Zero interactions (barring Ribbit mentioning Oath coming across as “disinterested town” that everyone dogpiled on)

Tessa: zero interactions lmao

Volt I’m gonna be real I have no clue how you should proceed after this phase but I do think you should try and glean information from Tessa’s interactions assuming her high probability of flipping red. The truth is somewhere in the middle here.

To me, the most likely scenario is that it’s just Jacob and he’s really good at pulling out the emotional beats. On the other hand I think I should have stuck to my gut about killing Oath. And on my third hand I think Annika has managed to seep through the cracks.

Maybe look to see if mafia were worried about trying to save Oath and suggested other targets?

@Trundle Will any player that doesn’t vote this phase be modkilled? (Example: Tessa)
sucks that shes completly silent prob not wanting to spill anything
im not rly sure abt this annika randomly wanting to kill geoni is just a town gut feeling or if wolf!annika actually wanted to derail from killing tessa. very hard to judge it can go both ways
i guess ill just try to interrogate everyone tomorrow

Volt king or Ness king? Voting thread wants Volt again and I am cool with that as long as Volt agrees Tessa needs to be solved.

@Geoni get your butt back here and vote lol

Food for thought, why on earth would Tessa want to king Jacob when he was just talking about murdering her. Granted this was 10 minutes before EoD and Ribbit did her whole claim, but why tho?
if tessa/jacob/ribbit/x team they could actually end the game there ig. that or she wanted to claim a red check on me but was hesitant for some reason

Volt king or Ness king? Voting thread wants Volt again and I am cool with that as long as Volt agrees Tessa needs to be solved.
yes im 100% killing tessa today

Okay gonna slap that Volt vote down then don't want to play this game yet I don't want to force a lylo with a modkill. Pretty cursed. Pls don't torture me into a f3, game.

@N e s s do you think its indicative of anything that ribbit wanted trent d1? like do you think she had something to gain from no vote

The only scenario I can see myself living is if one of Jacob/Oath wants to play the card of "he definitely fakeclaimed why is he still alive!!" and that's just not going to happen. I'd rather not have to deal with that headache and I want to see Volt rip and tear until it's done.

BTW: Nobody ever doubt the validity of Volt's alignment going forward. Their code words with Dan and the Ribbit interactions lead to a 0% chance they're mafia.

@N e s s do you think its indicative of anything that ribbit wanted trent d1? like do you think she had something to gain from no vote
Without thinking, I feel like she probably just wanted to put her vote on someone that wouldn't indicate anything bad about herself. If you can think of anything within the next 30 minutes I'm down to bounce ideas though

Atp I think the world is Tessa/Jacob and the alternative world is in Ness/Annika/Oath and that's something I won't consider til lylo atm

It probably would have been smart if we kinged Dan lol roleblocker wasn't going to live forever

Without thinking, I feel like she probably just wanted to put her vote on someone that wouldn't indicate anything bad about herself. If you can think of anything within the next 30 minutes I'm down to bounce ideas though
i got stuck on that, on why she would do that even though she said she would like info from the king kill. but i wont overthink, prob jsut a mistake and she genuinely didnt see that trent wanted no kill

The only scenario I can see myself living is if one of Jacob/Oath wants to play the card of "he definitely fakeclaimed why is he still alive!!" and that's just not going to happen. I'd rather not have to deal with that headache and I want to see Volt rip and tear until it's done.

BTW: Nobody ever doubt the validity of Volt's alignment going forward. Their code words with Dan and the Ribbit interactions lead to a 0% chance they're mafia.
Code word interactions? I remember ribbot having a strange pathologist code word justification but how was volt interacting with that?

Back