Mafia The Quest for King - Mafia | Game Thread | GAME OVER

IMG_6867.jpeg

I get what I deserve
Post automatically merged:

Idk why he would tempt me like that, I thought he was trying to bluff with his “you better kill me”

I was planning on killing Jacob but made a last second switch at 5:57

View attachment 553201

I get what I deserve

Idk why he would tempt me like that, I thought he was trying to bluff with his “you better kill me”

I was planning on killing Jacob but made a last second switch at 5:57
i'm surprised oath isnt dead wasnt that the point of your campaign?

also contrary to your supposed jacob-almost-kill, i think he'd be a good king today

ness who did you kill

Oh wait, maybe this explains why he wanted Dan dead so badly
dont you think if dan would've flipped trent would reveal?

Alright fine I’ll reveal part of my hand: I’m a power role. Sorry for whatever chaos this causes but yall just need to trust me on this I’m so serious.

Making me king would basically guarantee a cleared slot on Day 3, and potentially keep me alive until Day 4. If there’s any amount of overthinking on whether I’m lying, it might not work. But I’d functionally be immune enough to take town into the endgame. For the love of god, take into account what I’ve been saying the last few phases and apply it to my current situation.

No, I won’t take questions on what my action is, I’ll let mafia guess how dangerous I am.
so what's up

so what's up
before I say anything about my role, I want you to explain to me what your deal was yesterday with the “aligning chakras” with Volt lmao. I debilitated that for 30 minutes thinking you were trying to send me a message.

@tessa grace i killed Trent

before I say anything about my role, I want you to explain to me what your deal was yesterday with the “aligning chakras” with Volt lmao. I debilitated that for 30 minutes thinking you were trying to send me a message.

I was responding to Volt and it doesn't really matter

I’ll be real, I just didn’t think I could go through with the kill on Oath. Hating myself for not going with my gut since I debilitated in handwritten notes about how Trent looked good at D1.

My thought process was that Oath/Trent/Arstotzkan/Ribbit just didn’t make sense as a team and I was trying to think outside of that box. I debilitated my thoughts on Jacob and I was thinking about how he hasn’t really presented a suspicion on anyone other than myself. I can elaborate more on that later.

Anothing thing, I had cold feet about Oath/Arstotzkan because their reactions to my claim felt the most real, that they were questioning whether I was just trying to take control and they didn’t sheep what I said.

lordt
Even if you didn't get cold feet, Oath reeks of being a mafia bus target or the target of some other general tomfoolery with how heavily you were tunneling him. But I was also almost hoping you would go for him so I could resolve you/Oath's quantum state

how about you dont say anything about your role- clearly this is a powerful heavy game so you can't risk it because we don't know what the mafia could do

lordt
Even if you didn't get cold feet, Oath reeks of being a mafia bus target or the target of some other general tomfoolery with how heavily you were tunneling him. But I was also almost hoping you would go for him so I could resolve you/Oath's quantum state
Yeahhhhh I deeply apologize, take that for whatever face value you can. I looked at your reads on me, and I'm going to be real Kat I don't think you're mafia (I wasn't mad about any of your points either).

Give me a bit to explain some stuff. I'm going to transcribe my notes from this afternoon and then give my current thoughts (and what my role is)

how about you dont say anything about your role- clearly this is a powerful heavy game so you can't risk it because we don't know what the mafia could do
I dunno about that my guy, I can be as vague as possible but I kinda think I should depending on how the tides look right now

I dunno about that my guy, I can be as vague as possible but I kinda think I should depending on how the tides look right now
the tides look like you might be one of our only prs left. and i kind of fw the idea of a roleblocker based off of how people have been flipping

I would like to hear your claim. You had some big grand plan that justified outing yourself as a PR - I presume its your role that made you look for this bid, so knowing what that is is a big part of looking at you at present

Back