• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

The Perfect Fruit Exchange (ACNL)

I have 3 full baskets of perfect pears. Looking to trade for baskets of any other perfect kind. :3
I have a basket of perfect peaches for your pears if your interested?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have lots of perf cherries I'll trade for one of each basket
1 basket of prf.peaches for your cherries?

~

I don't have any perfect fruits yet. Would it be possible to buy some from one of you guys? I'm starting with cherries. I'll need at least 4.

~​

Same here; have 50+ full stacks of perfect cherries ready to trade and am looking for stacks of any or all other perfect fruit in exchange, the bigger the amount the better. I'm new to the online side of the game, so if anyone is interested they'd be the first visitor to the building site I call my town or my first excursion to another town, depending on how we do it. In other words: if I'm not doing something right please let me know. :)

Trading perfect pears for perfect oranges and peaches! Basket for basket!
Please VM me if you'd like to trade. :)

I can trade perfect cherries and perfect pears for other baskets of perfect fruit. It doesn't matter how many perfect fruit are in there-- as long as it's over 3. I need perfect peaches, perfect oranges and perfect apples c:

Is there anyone who want to trade perfect cherries for my perfect pears as one of my villagers is requesting for cherries? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Hi guys, I am looking to trade my perfect cherries for any other perfect fruit varieties. I have a few baskets so would like to get one of each fruit.

Looking to trade Perfect peaches for anything -U- (except perfect peaches)

I would like to trade my perfect peaches for perfect pears. I have ten bushels available.

If you're interested to trade, please PM me with details (when, where and so on). I'm ready for trades until 10pm. (check my sig for my timezone) :blush:

Last edited:
I've got perfect pears. Can you grow other perfect fruits in your town besides what you started with?

I've got perfect pears. Can you grow other perfect fruits in your town besides what you started with?

No, unfortunately not. If your native fruit is cherry for example, then you can only grow perfect cherry tree's in your town.

I've got a bunch of perfect oranges, will trade for any other perfect fruit.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Looking to trade some of my perfect apples, baskets of 9.

Hi guys, I am looking to trade my perfect cherries for any other perfect fruit varieties. I have a few baskets so would like to get one of each fruit.

I'll trade perfect oranges for your fruits.

Last edited:
Back