The Perfect Fruit Exchange (ACNL)

hi! i have every type of p. fruit, just tell me which ones you need! i can give it for free ♥

I have a perfect apple orchard with around 70 trees. Looking to trade 1 bushel for 1 bushel, PM me to trade!

I have perfect pears i can trade! I maintain my perfect pear orchard regularly so i would be down to participate on exchanges

would you like to trade perfect fruit i have pefect peaches but i would like to have some perfect pears for my second town

Last edited:
I've got a bushel of perfect apples I'd like to trade for any other perfect fruit, or if you're interested, we could also do a 1 fruit : 1 fruit exchange as well, as I only have the one bushel. Feel free to PM me

Looking for perfect peaches! Fauna needs her fruit :(

I have perf. cherries, but I could also give you IGB or TBT!

Hi! If you still want them, I have a ton of perfect peaches I need to get rid of. I'll be willing to trade them for your perfect cherries!

I got pears~ Looking for oranges but anything else would do really ^^

I have quite a few bushels of perfect pears right now and I'm willing to trade them for any other type of perfect fruit.

I have quite a few bushels of perfect pears right now and I'm willing to trade them for any other type of perfect fruit.

Do u need perfect apple?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! If you still want them, I have a ton of perfect peaches I need to get rid of. I'll be willing to trade them for your perfect cherries!

Can i have your perfect peaches? i have perfect apple. Really need new fruits on my town :D

Back