• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

The Perfect Fruit Exchange (ACNL)

Looking for Perf Apples on premium if anyone has it. I have no money because I spent it all on turnips, and then forgot and tted to stay on bunny day.

Non-native perfect peaches are on premium at Re-Tail today! message me if you'd like to come and sell. :) Not sure how much I'll be around today, though.

I have a metric crapton of perfect peaches to sell off. If anyone has the perfect peach premium going, I'd really appreciate it if you could have me over :).

Hi, I'm looking for someone to exchange some fruit, I have a lot of perfect apples available. Also just need some towns to visit :D

Looking for a basket of apples, peaches, pears, and cherries. They don't have to be perfect, I just need them for my town. My town fruit is the orange so If you need oranges please let me know. PM/VM me :)

looking for trade perfect fruit, have perfect pears (basket of 9) thanks a bunch

Perfect peaches are premium in my town for the next seven hours if anyone wants to sell. I also have baskets of perfect apples if anyone wants to swap.

Yep. I just added your FC. Let me know when you've added me, and I'll open my gates.

I am ready to enter you...r town.

Edit: Twisted Circuits I'm gonna be selfish and sort these apples out first and open my gates in 10 minutes if that's ok

Last edited:
I am ready to enter you...r town.

Edit: Twisted Circuits I'm gonna be selfish and sort these apples out first and open my gates in 10 minutes if that's ok

Gates are open. Re-tail is to the left of the station. Just follow the checkerboard path. :)

hi do you still have them on premium?

I do. I just added your FC and am opening my gates now. Re-tail is to the left of the station. Just follow the checkerboard path. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates opened.

Last edited:
I do. I just added your FC and am opening my gates now. Re-tail is to the left of the station. Just follow the checkerboard path. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates opened.

okay! just gathering fruit and I'll be over

Back