• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The One Villager Who Will Never Ask To Leave

Marshall was my first smug (moved in a little over a year ago), and I finally forced him to move out a couple of weeks ago because I was tired of waiting for him to ask lol

The one villager who does not ask to leave is your No. 10 villager.

The game allows up to 10 villagers. When you look at your map, which includes your island’s cast of villagers, they are listed in order of seniority for the game dates on which each moved onto your island.

My villagers from my first island Óhana:
01. Teddy
02. Octavian
03. Molly
04. Marshal
05. Stitches
06. Plucky
07. Dom
08. Reneigh
09. Sherb
10. Shino

According to current status, the one villager who will not ask to leave my island is Shino.

Mine was Colton for the longest time. Just would never leave. I think I even finally got a portrait from him even though I wasn't really trying. Never was a big fan of this villager.

zucker, i think he's been here since the start of my island (december 2021) and he just will not leave. i haven't played very much lately but zucker is still my enemy and must leave.

i tried to make Renée leave but without any success. I found out that the last villager who moved in can't go away, so yeah.

Stitches. He never asked to leave at all, he only left because Anicotti asked him to leave, and she only asked him to leave because she was invited via Amiibo and I specifically told her to ask Stitches to leave.

I liked having Stitches around though, so it wasn't a bad thing. Unlike some villagers I've had in previous games....

Back