• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

The Official Villager Signature Thread!

Mira wants to celebrate Chocolate month!
As a devout chocoholic, know this is one I can get behind.
Anyone else want to help me with this petition?
Let's have nothing but chocolate all month long!!

EDIT: disregard, i got them now!

Last edited:
Rosie needs signatures for "No More, Like, Icky Stuff". I can't say I blame her. Would anyone be willing to assist me with these requested signatures?

I need signatures for Peck~! "Celebrate Muscle Health" is what he likes to call it =)

I'm in need of signatures for my villager Tia's petition. Any of you fine ACNLer's online that I can come visit and talk to your villagers? I can bring a tip and not run or take anything.

Hey guys, Bunnie needs signatures for more late night snacks. This is a cause we can all get behind! Anyone kind enough to let me come over for a short while and petition?

Hey guys, Bunnie needs signatures for more late night snacks. This is a cause we can all get behind! Anyone kind enough to let me come over for a short while and petition?

still in need? i could open if you want to

im also looking for signatures!

Back