The Official Villager Signature Thread!

Rosie needs signatures! Can anyone add my friend code so I can visit their town and hit up some residents?

3DS Friend Code: 0147-0308-7097

Thanks so much!

Someone please help! None of my friends are online at the moment, and I need signatures for Mint!

Nevermind, one of my friends came on. XD

Last edited:
I need signatures for Diva if anyone is willing to have me over. I can bring you a couple blue roses as thanks c:

So apparently I'm the kind of idiot who forgets her entire 3DS collection and console in her home town... 3 hours away.

So I'll personally be unavailable for signatures until I can get it shipped back to me or until I visit again to pick it up.

This is gonna put a huge damper in my free time here, I might have to...
-shiver shiver-
...get a hobby...

I'll still be super active on the site though, so don't worry about me disappearing. If you'd like my assistance by any other not-in-game means, let me know and I'll be happy to help!

I am in need of support for Election by Arm Wrestling.
Well, Buck is. Maybe he's making a play for mayor or something, but I'll support him on that. Anyone willing to lend a hand? c:

Accidentally made a new thread instead of seeing this one, but I need someone to let me visit so I can get Julian's petition signed.

Can anyone help?

I can exchange helps with someone else that needs it above me too.

Last edited:
Accidentally made a new thread instead of seeing this one, but I need someone to let me visit so I can get Julian's petition signed.

Can anyone help?

I can exchange helps with someone else that needs it above me too.

I left you a Visitor Message on your profile =) I am in need of signatures as well! Colton is holding a petition for 'No More Documentaries'.

Back