• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The Official New Leaf Screenshot Thread!

HNI_0070.JPG
Bluebear is adorable when you talk to her a lot in one day.

Croque when I told him his house was awesome.

I haven't gotten to change his catchphrase yet. So, ignore that. He's so cute!

HNI_0025.JPG

HNI_0026.JPG

HNI_0027.JPG

HNI_0036.JPG

And, yes. She did it:
HNI_0037.JPG

Those screenshots are from my old town. I only have 1 from this town:
HNI_0083.JPG
My wifi finally worked! So, we (Noir and me) went to the island. Resetti was there too. >.<

I have a few pics to share, here:

happy pink.jpgpink.jpg

rainbow.jpg doule rainbow.jpg
I miss my exotic tan!

bathroom.jpg
You make a good point, Marshal...

no sterlingf.jpg
Sterling... please NEVER CALL ME 'CLEATS' EVER AGAIN omfg

hes right there.jpg
Phoebe my dear, he's right behind you...

victoria.jpg
Aw, I made myself sad. Victoria was one of my first villagers and I carelessly let her move </3. You'll come back to my town someday!

Last edited:
More hide & seek fun...
SehenUO - Imgur.jpg
Yeah,really hard to spot a large,blue bear wearing a a shirt that looks like a Twister mat.

prJi9OS - Imgur.jpg
Gee...I wonder where Static could be hiding?

As much as I don't like Croque, that is adorable. HE did that once when I visited his house in my game.

I love him. He's my favorite villager in my town. ^_^ A lot of people don't seem to like him, though. So, it's not unusual. It was adorable though, I agree.

unnamed-7.jpg

Yes...yes, I'm talking to you right now.

unnamed-5.jpg
unnamed-6.jpg

Apollo just moved into my town and this is literally the first conversation we had. xD

yfEdYV8 - Imgur.jpg

I'm glad she told me this.....I've been considering making an all complicated bear town.

XDQeXvy - Imgur.jpg

I think all the popularity has gone to Marshal's head.

I saw this in the morning and I couldn't resist to take a pic.
zlCfzSJPxjgc1qCAMz.jpg

Fun fact: Throwing beans to Bunnie seems not to work if you want to wake her up.

HNI_0017.JPG

HNI_0020.JPG

HNI_0025.JPG
Now Katt, that's just plain mean! Papi does not look like an Olive Flounder!
I did catch her one so she could compare and stop an eventual invasion...

HNI_0031.JPGHNI_0032.JPGHNI_0033.JPGHNI_0034.JPGHNI_0035.JPG
Fang is also showing his good side to our newest neighbour... Sigh...

HNI_0046.JPG

HNI_0059.JPG
Ohmygosh, I am actually looking silly too >_<

HNI_0065.JPG

HNI_0068.JPG

HNI_0076.JPGHNI_0077.JPGHNI_0078.JPG
Thanks Beau, but you know it was actually a dream right? ^_^

A selection of funny screenshots happening in the past month or so XD

And here some more!

HNI_0087.JPG
Kapp'n's advice is really spot-on sometimes XD

HNI_0093.JPG
So I actually voided Curlos a while ago, and my sister has very recently started her own town, and she immediately picked up two of my voided villagers XD Curlos and Blanche. Curlos has left her time already >_< He's off to new adventures again!

HNI_0098.JPG
My last remaining villager of my original-5 has moved out! I've always been irritated with her in the beginning, but I've come to love her a lot. But I know she has gotten a perfect new home where she is loved as a long-longed-for dreamie. I do miss her walking around in my town...
Her picture has a special place <3

Last edited:

Think my town is amazing? Good. Go visit my dream address to see the rest.

I visited the other night, and thoroughly enjoyed it. I considered purple and blue roses for my town, but thought the purple ones were too lilac. Your town convinced me otherwise. Oh! And the entry room in Devin's house is my favorite. I'm a sucker for Rococo.

Back