• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The Official New Leaf Screenshot Thread!

HNI_0038.JPG
Good Idea Chief!
HNI_0048.JPG
YAY! Go Ireland!
HNI_0032.JPG
Thanks for the complement Chief.
HNI_0058.JPG
I love these paths.
HNI_0033.JPG
Lol.

Wow, where did you find this? This path is gorgeous! Mind showing us the QR code? ^-^

I don't know where I found it because it was a while ago and I never took the design and I was looking for that town again and I couldn't find it. It's so frustrating because I really want it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow, where did you find this? This path is gorgeous! Mind showing us the QR code? ^-^

I don't know where I found it because it was a while ago and I never took the design and I was looking for that town again and I couldn't find it. It's so frustrating because I really want it.

It's so beautiful and simple @.@

I'm gonna try to find it though!

Oh I remember visiting that town. I think this is the dream code: 2800-1439-3680
I remember someone calling it Lion town so I just googled that and found the code. Hope its the right one.

Oh I remember visiting that town. I think this is the dream code: 2800-1439-3680
I remember someone calling it Lion town so I just googled that and found the code. Hope its the right one.

Thank you so much. I'll check now.

EDIT: It is! I'll just look around and see if Wendel is there.

EDIT 2: Wendel isn't to be seen anywhere. I guess we won't get the design unless someone decides to make another one.

Last edited:
This pic is kinda old, but...

*Ahem* this is a song about...

2r2no6h.jpg

(In Katt's house).

This one is a bit more recent. Outside of my house when I finished the Fairy-Tale redecoration. I didn't like it too much so today it's a bit different:

t6cj84.jpg

One of the things I'm proud of is my garden. It's not finished, but here's an early shot where you can see my house, the fountain, me in a princess outfit, and on a meteor shower ^^:

e1e0lk.jpg

This is my third character (yes, very similar to mine), but I gave her a fantasy house and she just looks like a doll ^^ I love her:

t8ks4y.jpg

This is the official look of my mayor nowadays:

t56qdk.jpg

This made me lol for one good minute. Just look at it, think about it, and lol too:

2qdoo48.jpg

My new lighthouse and my pyramid, as seen from my dock:
lighthousedock.jpg

Rolf's not-so-great hiding spot:
rolfhidingmodernclock.jpg

And...this:
alliballoon.jpg

my witchy powers working their magic

Attachments

• 1005221_10152137794443975_1637322635_n.jpg
    1005221_10152137794443975_1637322635_n.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 437
  • 1157472_10152137852958975_785165235_n.jpg
    1157472_10152137852958975_785165235_n.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 434
HNI_0064.JPG
I couldn't stop laughing over this.
HNI_0066.JPG
Yet you still have flees jumping off you...
HNI_0070.JPG
HNI_0074.JPG
Obon Day!
HNI_0076.JPG
Even though I barely ever talk to him, I dug up his time capsule and he gave me his picture.

Saharah was in my town today. At first I didn't really care, but then I thought okay just pay the dromedary and get this over with. So she did her usual stuff and then I walked into my house and saw this.

2cyfd01.jpg

I really love it and I was surprised that it matches.

mrqxz9.jpg

I put it in my fish room, Forest Life sounds even better in here now.

Any chance that somebody has a recommendation code and would share it with me?
Just replaced my 3ds with 3dsxl. I am so in this game, already collected lot of dream codes...

Update: this is the best forum, thanks to Princess Bubblegum, I have the game:)

Last edited:
HNI_0002.JPG
Marshall I reall want to have him!!!!
HNI_0029.JPG
LOL at nintendo village
HNI_0041.JPG
Yey! finaly got this awsome bridge love it <3
HNI_0059.JPG
Kiki as long as I like you, uhm... Im Kinda Busy here!!
HNI_0062.JPG
Im gonna catch you lil' birds make some use for Bug Off!!

Back