• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Official New Leaf Screenshot Thread!

A beautiful, gorgeous, revolutionary attempt at Feng Shui! Your mayors are jealous!!

svyaHKv.png

HNI_0052.JPG

Has anyone noticed this before?! I went to CLUB LOL and K.K. put up my mayor's freakin' mug shot on the big screen!!! -___- how low budget is this place?

HNI_0066.JPG

Replaced the large bookshelf in my mayor's office with a medicine cabinet. I can now prescribe herbal "remedies" to ailing villagers muhaha

WVW69kA6b0Ay8QgUzh.jpg

When you're supposed to be doing laundry but you get distracted by anime

IPlqx7M.jpg
Felyne's turn on the yellow bench.

XUM14kF.jpg
Gracie joined in on some hide & seek the other day.I don't think she grasped the concept of the game because she chose the middle of the plaza as her hiding spot and she just stayed there long after the game was over.What's up with that?

988024c5f1ddbedc47982f173520657c.jpg
There's been some strange villager sightings in one of my towns recently.The villager in question has been described as "big,blue and hairy".Wait....what the heck is that?!?!??

Here are some 3am scenes I took of my town through miiverse

bambooforest.jpg

retailpond.jpg

stonehenge.jpg

hazel.jpg

i miss dirt paths u.u can't wait until the snow melts

Last edited:
HNI_0003.JPG

ZZzzzzz ^^ :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aaagghhh Felyne is so cute... and I loved MH... so jealous of you right now ;_;

Anywho, I found a pic of my mayor's wip bedroom of one of the (many) towns I gave up on a while ago. It was sorta kinda pretty maybe so I just thought I'd share :)

View attachment 192927

omg that is SO cute and cozy. i kind of wanna copy it lol ^^ v cute!

HNI_0062.JPG
Eggs built the perfect snow boy today.

HNI_0063.JPG
Even O'Hare stopped to admire it

HNI_0070.JPG
Unfortunately, when Eggs wasn't looking Snow boy skipped town and took an orange tulip with him.

MGqRJWg.jpg

Mayor 76 sees a resident in trouble. Mayor 76 doesn't help said resident. Mayor 76 needs to re-evaluate his life.

I love the combo of pink and orange flowers that looks so nice. :)

Thank you! I think the orange flowers look nice with a lot of other flower combinations <3

WVW69kCEORw1yaSTKd.jpg

WVW69kCES4wCqTo480.jpg

I FINALLY BEAT PUZZLE LEAGUE TODAY!!!! It was actually way less stressful that I remember it to be (last time I played it I got stuck on the timed garbage block level). I had a lot of practice playing Time Attack to get MEOW coupons, so I breezed through it quite easily, even without amiibos. I'll probably have nightmares of swiping fruit blocks now u_u

DHC726x.png

"Good timing. I'm so freakin' hungry. Am I going to eat all of these? o: The lobster is calling me!!!"

oUkJyG4.png

"I'm not done yet" (Omg, there's more in the kitchen)"

xgqohCz.png

"Okay, I'm super duper full now so I'm just gonna hangout and chill for a while..."

coA6b6c.png

"...or play the piano. I need to stand up and be a little more active to burn the fats"

DUWu6H1.png

"How about play my Wii U? or just wait here until Switch comes" XD

Last edited:
Back