• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

The Official New Leaf Screenshot Thread!

21meu10.jpg

It's Rudy's last day in my town. I'll miss this cutie kitty </3

A couple of these are a little old, but I thought I'd share them anyway =P
HNI_0008.JPG
So cute Boomer ;-;

HNI_0076.JPG
..Hope this kind of picture is allowed here?

HNI_0074.JPG
Finally got Drago, but then he moved right behind my house and plotted on top of my fruit orchard >>.. So he came and left within a month LOL.. it'll be a while for 16 more villagers to move out, but I think having Drago in a good spot is worth it~

Marshal's birthday:
CQPIw2ZUcAAXTvD.jpg
CQPI6nPUAAASNMi.jpg
CQPJIcGU8AA-93D.jpg
CQPJWJCUwAAWUwd.jpg
What??Marshal didn't expect me to give him the perfect gift?He's been living in my town for over two frickin' years so I think I know what he likes.He looks like a miniature Colton with the blue ringmaster coat.Squirrel-bro Filbert was the guest this year...and last year....and the year before that.Them squirrel boys must like each other or something.

Nice looking cafe! Did you hack to get the wall and floor?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Marshal's birthday:
View attachment 149219
View attachment 149220
View attachment 149221
View attachment 149222
What??Marshal didn't expect me to give him the perfect gift?He's been living in my town for over two frickin' years so I think I know what he likes.He looks like a miniature Colton with the blue ringmaster coat.Squirrel-bro Filbert was the guest this year...and last year....and the year before that.Them squirrel boys must like each other or something.

Ahh, Marshal and Filbert look so cute together! I wish I could have them in the same town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Now time for my pictures!

WVW69ibKGOkbpLb-RU

Beautiful meteor shower at my favorite spot in town.

WVW69ib_ZmQMUh_SPn

Guess what September 29th was...

WVW69ib_cJwnxGJez8

Yay!!

WVW69ib_e1gOuAad6L

The big moment... what to wish for??

WVW69ib_gyEHGTmfif

WHOOOOSH! Not telling what I wished for, that's just between me and my villagers. It was b]pretty simple though.

WVW69ib_jK01ormp4g

Although I never got to eat the cake :/ My gift was a birthday hat, which I already had, why no birthday table??

WVW69ib_n6YvkGDkSz

Marshal and I share a birthday, so then i visited him, where he was celebrating with Maple. Marshal seemed to really love his gi-
Wait, the chocolate is in the shape of a heart? Oh shoot, now Marshal must think... never mind.

Last edited:
beau.jpg

i love beau so much ;_; i trapped him while i was trying to get pwp requests and i came back to find him missing form his hole prison to just find him sitting there smiling ugh, he's too sweet

CQbGQzQUcAAo9Kn.jpg

CQbGDblUYAAiLi4.jpg
Bill came over yesterday to check out my ducky pic room.Hmmm...I wonder why I have like 57 Pompom pics but only two Bill pics.

CPdbnjQUEAAI0s5.jpg
Bull.

HNI_0075 (2).JPGHNI_0074 (3).JPGHNI_0074 (2).JPGHNI_0065 (12).JPGHNI_0066 (12).JPGHNI_0068 (12).JPGHNI_0072 (12).JPGHNI_0077 (12).JPGHNI_0076 (12).JPGHNI_0064 (2).JPGHNI_0063 (12).JPGHNI_0062 (5).JPGHNI_0061 (13).JPGHNI_0060 (14).JPGHNI_0060 (12).JPG

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thought these photos were absolutely hilarious conversations. My villagers are crazy in the head!

CQiwLU_UEAA96Sh.jpg
CQiwaDjVAAAXeDn.jpg
Nothin' says "hardass" like a chicken wearing a pleather vest.

CQPRUF7UEAAeBRk.jpg
Nothing will save her bacon this time.....heh,heh,heh.....

Bear-doh.JPG
You know, I wasn't sure about keeping Beardo at first, but after seeing this I think I've changed my mind, lmfao.

CQbGY0lVAAAdKEx.jpg
Jack kinda gets on my nerves so I trap his pumpkin ass with holes.Yeah,stay there squash-face.

CQraI5rUsAAcw2L.jpg
Eugene has just moved to Stilton as the sixth koala.I admire his fashion sense but I wish he had .....eyes.

CPMTmBeUwAE3u3h.jpg
On wheat or sourdough?

I have a whole bunch of cute screenshots to post but i have a 3ds xl so i can't upload them to tumblr and get them easily, I'll get the sd card out and import them sometime

I always get a kick or facepalm whenever a villager of mine talks about another villager, and they're right beside them.
WVW69idH44AszTxyqQ
Silly Zucker.

And I love it when I see someone fall into a pit fall trap - be it mine or someone else's. XD
AYMHAAACAAADVHkf7rp-mA

There's something about finding a villager sitting down though that I always get excited over... Maybe because mine don't like sitting down often.
WVW69icpv8oeQk-TwS

Back